EPISODE - 12 Anvi's Confession!

The Part Credit Goes to My Darlings ~

A_Girl_Lost_In_World
mahaenterprises

"Game over!", whispered Cabir , Ansh and Vivek at the same time.

"What is this? You three are kids or what? Even Anvi doesn't behave like this. Everything has a limit..", Manik  scolded them holding the damn pillow in his hand.

While everyone was silent not wanting to face MM's wrath, a laughter sounds echoed around the living room irking Manik as he thought who would dare to laugh at him.

"Manik..", the owner of the laughter came running towards him, she touched his forehead softly still with a mischievous glint on her face.

"Did you got hurt?", she asked with full concern and Manik gritted his teeth understanding that she meant to provoke him by this question.

Everyone burst out laughing at him.

"Why are you laughing yaar? My chocolate boy got hurt with this so so so soft pillow.. We might have to take him for hospital Nani ji..", Nandini  said dramatically pointing to the pillow who was resting on Manik's hand till now.

Manik clenched the pillow with his hand, and threw the pillow harshly on the floor.

Laxmi came near Nandini and made a happy "meh" sound because Nandini just taught a lesson to her enemy.

"Fliend..", Anvi giggled calling Nandini, she was giggling because as she came forward to nandini, Laxmi ran to her and started snuggling to her making Anvi feel ticklish.

Nandini noticed Anvi struggling with Laxmi, she lifted Anvi and Laxmi got upset with this, she went to her mother, Nani to get some love and pampers.

"Anvi wants Papa..", Anvi pointed to Manik's room asking Nandini to take her to Manik.

Nandini nodded and both went to Manik's room.

"Why were you both fighting?", asked Divyanka to Ansh and cabir.

"Nothing!!", Cabir  shrugged, and sat with them. While Ansh send a silent thank you to him for not
saying this in front of his mother.

Divyanka looked at them suspiciously and then at Vivek expecting him to tell her.

Vivek sat beside her with I-don't-know-anything look. But he knows everything, in fact only him, Cabir , Manik and Aman (Manik's PA ) knows about Ansh's love story. But they don't say anything to the family because Payal still didn't accept Ansh and if the ladies get to know, they will jump to marriage topic, Immediately..

************************************

MANIK ROOM

"Papa..", Manik  heard the little sweet voice coming to him, he knew she was just behind him with her cute and innocent face eager to receive love from him.

He turned to her and smiled, "Were you crying today too?".

"Hmm..", Anvi nodded Pouting , "What do I do Papa? I missy you lot.. I tly (try) not to cly (cry) but I can't..", she said.. She knows her Papa always say to her not to trouble Nani, Divyanka and Mami when he's not at home, because he will come home soon for her.

Manik lifted her hugging her tightly, "I'm helpless my Baby.. Papa wants to stay with you all the time but I also have work..You have to understand me..Do you want Papa to stay worried for you while working in office?".