EPISODE - 18 So I was right! You......

"Payal..", Ansh called her while she was leaving MMD, heading to her car. After seeing her only staring at his face, he decided to continue. "Lunch?", he asked hoping to see a positive reply.

"Just because I accept those damn red roses doesn't mean I will accept everything you're asking me to Mr. Malhotra! " she said and got in her car.

Ansh pouted, and Cabir came running to him with Aman.

"What happened?", Aman asked him.

"She said no!", Ansh said making a sad face.

"Ansh why don't you just leave this girl? She's so difficult man!", Cabir rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Cabir! I only love Payal and I will only marry her.. If not, I will commit suicide..", Ansh cried and hugged cabir.

After thinking something, he broke the hug and started beating Cabir and Aman.

"Is he taking drugs now?", Aman asked to cabir, who was escaping from Ansh..

"I have opened my eyes.. Your plans always fail, and Nandini Bhabhi plan don't fail.. Nandini Bhabhi only can help me.. Not you both!", Ansh pouted remembering that everything Aman and Cabir say to him, Payal always scold him but Nandini's idea was the only one who worked.

"How mean Ansh!! We try to help you, I always get scolded by MM because of you and this is how you talk to us..", Aman said smacking Ansh arms.

"But he's right only, Nandini is the only one who made a move in Ansh's Prem kahani (Love story..)", Cabir said smiling sheepishly.

"But we are useless also, we are the one who wipe his tears when Payal leave him..", Aman said.

Ansh smiled and side hugged Aman and Cabir , "You both are my bro's!!!".

"Yaar Tere Jaisa Hai Kahaan (There are no friends like You anyplace)

Tu Jahaan Yaar Main Wahaan (Wherever You are, I am also there)

Fight Bhi Hai Saath Mein Tere (I have a fight(quarrel) with You)

Hona Tight Bhi Hai Sang Tere Waanw... (But I am also tightly bound with You only)

Ek Doosre Ke Humne Kachhe Dhoye Hain (We have washed each-other's underwear's)

Bandi Ne Jo Dil Toda Toh Saath Roye Hain (When the girls broke our hearts, we have cried together)

Koi Bhi Ho Baat Chaahe Din Ho Ya Raat (Whatever may be the talk/matter, may it be day or night)..", the three sang happily going towards MMD.

************************************

Manik was driving back home, his car whose always filled with his silence today was like some party was going on inside his car. Anvi and Nandini were the responsible for it, they demanded a "Galti se mistake" song to be played, there were dancing in the car and chatting with each other such childish talks that anyone can only laugh by hearing this.

But his mind, was still in Nandini's parents topic. Her parents left her alone and called her a mistake!

What could be more heart breaking than this?!

Still she was a happy go lucky girl, she's strong, he must admit. Because he just lost his dear ones and turned himself MM from the good, cute and funny Manik. He has closed the door of his heart and never let anyone know about his suffer, he completely changed himself in order to run away from that horrible past he had.