EPISODE - 111 Dimple Girl❤️

HYDERABAD

Writer's POV

A Petite silhouette can be seen in the mid night glow standing at the Lavish Balcony.  Wearing white shirt which is reaching till her mid-thigh. and Under moon light, the white shirt was giving her beautiful form a different glow..

Her tenders were swaying with the wind.. and  Her eyes were closed as she was feeling the warmth of mother earth's natural Breeze touching her jade like skin..  Her Right leg was crossed with the straight right one , and the right leg's toes were touching the floor.. She's not wearing slippers or anything.. Her fair feet glow on the Dark brown floor As if an ice-cream layed on the floor..

She's lost in a thought with a small smile playing on her Pouty Lips.. before her marriage ,
She never thought that  she will ever experience the love of  family..  She has only her Dadu with her since she remember her own existence..

When She was in School , she always asked her dadu about her parents and always got one answer that she doesn't have parents.. dadu always said this to her because he doesn't want to give her any false hope that in future her parents will come or not.. then afterwards she got used to it.. she never miss her parents as she knows They aren't even edible to be called as her parents..

A pair of parents can't be called parents if they left their infant in other possession.. though she always thought that why they left her? But now when she has answer, it hurts her..

They left her just because they were afraid that she has come into their life to distroy them.. though it's hurt her but it also true that she's happy in her life with whatever she now have with her. She has a complete happy family for who she can do anything.. they are her life. It actually feels like dream, a sweet dream that she wanted to live in forever.

Suddenly , a pair of arms engulfed her from her back and as if being habitual he lean back on the broad and strong chest of a person. A sweet fragrance touched her nose making her heart skipped a beat in bliss.

Gosh! She's so used to of his fragrance.

She's so addictive to it!

She wrapped her Arms on the arms on her waist and also felt warmth engulfed her.. and she realised that her hubby has wrapped both of them a single shawl which makes her smile wide.

" What are you doing here at this time, hmm? It's so cold outside, baby. ", She heard his hoarse and magnetic voice near her ear , as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

She sighed , " I wasn't able to sleep.. ".

He raised his eyebrow and said slyly , " it's seems like I need to work more hard to tire you so that you can sleep soundly & don't come like this at this time out here! ", He bite and nibble her ear at the end making her hiss and feel pleasure at the same time. He suddenly picked her in his arms and carry her back to their bed and soon they were entangled with eachother.

Nandini blinked her eyes as she felt her mind blank at this time. She feels like she will be facing tough nights From now on.

Poor she!!

####

MANIK

It's been a week that we are here and now we are planning to go back from Hyderabad after settling Navya's matter.. I mean to say rescue navya mission.

Yeah mission.. In my baby's language!

Well, her plan was simple.. we need to change our name and appearance and meet Reddy as a business matter.. Vivek jiju, searched about a project that Reddy wanted to grab it and as we were also fighting for it.. Nandini planned to attack the villian while living between them as an important guest.