EPISODE - 87 End Of Evil!

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS

EPISODE - 87 End Of Evil!

PRESS CONFERENCE.

Shashi sat on his chair thinking deeply about Nandini, Garima caressed his shoulder smiling, "Kya hua? You looked worried..".

"Noth.. ", his sentence was left incomplete when he saw police officers around the hall, he gulped, "Who called them here?".

"Who called them here?", he shouted angrily. Karan walked to him, "Relax Papa.. they're here for your security only.. I called them!".

"Acha?", Shashi sighed in relief, "Okay.. it's because of that.. let it be.. I'm not well..", Meera gave him a glass of water and asked him to sit to reply to the reporter's questions.

"So, Mr.Shashi Kapoor everyone is curious to know why MM hand over his property to you?", asked one girl.

"Because he's incapable of handling success like me! He gave up like most weak people do! " , Shashi smirked.

Suddenly lights went off, and only lights from a projection screen were on. It started playing the conversation between Shashi and Nandini.

Everyone watched it shocked, Shashi was revealing that he kidnapped Manik and made him sign on those property papers, also his never ending list of crimes during the time he had his power.

Shashi was shouting for them to stop playing it, but none of them moved. Meera and Karan also tried to stop it from playing, but they didn't know where this came from.

"Nahin.. this is a lie.. they're trying to frame me.. it's a lie.. ", Shashi shouted crying. Media people filmed everything, and it created a commotion in the hall.

Police officers came on stage and handcuffed Shashi and his family.

"What are you doing? Do you know who I'm? You're believing this stupid video.. ", Shashi shouted at him.

"I don't know what you're.. but I surely know who MM is! " , the police officer said and signaled him to look behind.

Manik, Nandini, Cabir, Aman and Ansh came to them walking in style with a victory smirk on their faces.

"I won't spare any of you.. ", Shashi widened his eyes angrily at them.

"I told you only I can destroy you!", Nandini said standing face to face with Shashi, "I will always regret the fact that you're my father.. but will never regret to expose you in front of the world!".

Cabir, Ansh and Aman looked at them shocked. It only now registered on their minds that Shashi confessed he was her father. While Manik just look at her feeling her pain. Dadu told him that day in temple about Shashi being her father, he didn't want Nandini to know that because he didn't want her to fall weak, but Shashi end up revealing this to her.

He's happy that she didn't break down and gave up at last moment, she continued their plan and destroyed Shashi once and for all.

************************************

AT NIGHT

MALHOTRA MENSION

Nandini sat at the poolside, staring at the dark sky with moist eyes, it wasn't easy for her to know about her father's truth, to face him after so many years, to question him why did he left her and then get to know that he doesn't even repent for that, to destroy her own father. Which daughter wants that? But he deserved it, he really deserved it!