EPISODE - 106 Who Was He!!?

NEXT PART AFTER 430+ VOTES & 130+ COMMENTS..🌺

EPISODE – 106 Who Was He!!?

HYDERABAD - SHAMBHU MANSION

" Yrr.. bhai.. what an item you got to marry.. I wish I could share my bed with her.. ", Shambhu's Middle Son Shyam lal said with lusty eyes as he looked at Navya lying on the bed in her half saree.. her bare back was visible to them..

" It's okay.. na we will share her after my marriage with her.. ", Ramlal said winking at him.. the Youngest brother'who's going to marry Navya..

The elder brother of them hit their head from back, " shut up.. Ramlal.. Navya is your to be wife and her self respect and her Honour is your responsibility.. I was already against with this marriage.. but as papa isn't hearing us.. so mind you no one going to hurt her.. she's going to be Maha-Laxmi of this family.. ", Mahadev said strictly.. both nodded their head positively.. they respect their elder brother allot.. so, can't back answer him and can't disrespect him to not accept his any order..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MALHOTRA MANSION

After Ordering bodyguard to follow Aarohi, Aman walks towards Cabir's room.. he finds Piyansh , Mama and Mami , Nani and Divyanka sitting as well.. Divyanka is eating some fruits which Mami was cutting for her..

“ Cabir.. Navya’s Family is alive and they are Hiding in a House.. “ , Aman disclosed as soon as he stepped inside his room , his words made everyone gasp in the Room..

“ are you sure? I mean as much as we know navya , she only has nandini bhabhi and dadu.. and her mama and mami is just for a family name sake.. “, Cabir asked frowning as he sipped his coffee..

“ Yah.. I’m sure about it.. I know where they are hiding.. and I also got to know the people who took navya with them are from hyderabad.. even navya also born and grown up in hyderabad.. “, Aman said making everyone shocked.. why will navya just hide it with them.. does nandini know about it!!?

“ if navya bitiya is from hyderabad then why does she hide it from us!!? “, Mami said, frowning..

“ Mami.. I think we shouldn’t just jump on the conclusion.. I think we should first wait for Nandini first.. maybe she would reveal something if she knows anything.. “, Divyanka said.. as she doesn’t want anyone to think that navya hides it for some bad purpose it must be her " Majboori "..

“ Divyanka bitiya is right.. let’s just wait for gudiya.. “, Mama ji also suggested.. all nodded their head positively..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.