EPISODE - 8 Introduction Of Crazy Malhotra Family!

Thank You For 1k+ Votes on this Story.. 😍😘🎉🎉

EPISODE - 8 Introduction Of Crazy Malhotra Family!

AT EVENING..

NANDINI came and sat with everyone in the living room.

They all send a warm smile to her, to which Nandini felt more comfortable now.

"Nandini are you happy now? Your Dadu also accepted this marriage..", Nani asked.

NANDINI nodded with smile, " Yes, I'm happy that Dadu understood my reason for this marriage.".

"Bua Fliend mallied Papa..now Fliend my Mumma na?", Anvi's eyes lit up in happiness as she realized that now she has a Mumma.

Divyanka nodded. Anvi smiled and crawled till she reached Nandini , Nandini patted Anvi's small back softly.

"I'm your Mumma, your friend and your teacher..", Nandini  thought smiling.

"Nandini..", Cabir called her gaining her attention.

"Actually we just know your name, so can you tell us a bit about yourself?", Cabir  asked.

"Oh yes! I'm Nandini Rajput , I don't have parents and I only lived with my Dadu. I work with him and navya, my best friend in our sweet shop named Nandini!", Nandini  said.

"You don't have parents?", Mami asked sadly.

"Actually my parents left me when I was two years old with my Dadu after that they never returned..", Nandini said with teary eyes.

Everyone become silent for a while, no one knew what to say or not.

Ansh decided to break this emotional and awkward moment, he cleared his throat.

"My introduction time!!", he said, "Hi Bhabhi.. I'm Ansh Malhotra , cousin brother of Manik Bhai. I'm a good and gentleman. And I'm very intelligent like my Bhai..", Ansh smiled proudly.

", Ansh smiled proudly

Cabir laughed out loud, "Very intelligent!! You're Wikipedia itself..".

Ansh pouted, "And you're Nonsensepedia..".

Nandini giggled staring at them.

"Ansh don't insult me in front of Bhabhi please..", Cabir pouted.

"My time now.. I'm Divyanka Vivek Dahiya , elder sister of Chiku.. And I'm very simple and sweet woman and I love my Chiku and vivek, my husband a lot.. Both of them are my life. And I love cooking and chatting with my partners in crime, Mami ji and Nani..", Divyanka  said..

Nandini nodded, but Vivek burst out laughing..

"Sweet and simple?! Nandini ji all this isn't true ahn, you will see everyone's real face as you spend time with us..", Vivek  said in between his laugh.