EPISODE - 39 Misunderstanding!

MALHOTRA MENSION

Nandini walked down and as she reached down Manik stand from his place and walk to her and hold her by her shoulder tightly glaring at her angerly, " where is my daughter anvi, Nandini!? ".

Hearing him all was shocked specially Nandini.. she didn't understand what he was saying!?

Divyanka who just got her senses back asked, " chiku , what are you saying!? How will Nandini know about anvi!!? ", She feared something wrong going to happen by her brother.

" Haan chiku.. why are you saying this!!? ", Nani asked as she realised her restlessness coming true..

" I'm saying the truth di and nani.. Nandini knows where is my daughter! ", Manik said clutching his fist and then turning towards Nandini,he pulled her closer holding her shoulder tightly, digging his nails painfully into her smooth skin making her hiss.

" Ahh.. Manik leave me.. you are hurting me.. ", Nandini said wriggling into his hold,try to free herself but Alas! He was too strong..

" Hurt!! ", Manik chuckled dryly and looked into her eyes with burning gaze, " I'm not hurting you but you are the one who hurt me the most Nandini.. ", Nandini looked at him in confusion yet with painfull eyes.

" Leave her Manik.. you are hurting her.. ", Vivek said trying to pull him back as he saw the way he's holding her arms..

Manik pushed Nandini too hardly that she was going to fall but before that nani and divyanka hold her, " are you mad chiku!? You can't behave with your wife like this.. ", divyanka said glaring at him.

" Di.. then asked my this so called wife that where she hide my anvi!? If something happens to her I swear I'll kill her my bare hands.. ", Manik warned dangerously.

Nandini closed her eyes as tears rolled down - how can he blame her when she didn't know about it!!??

She looked at him and asked, " How can you think that I took anvi somewhere!?  I don't know where she is!? Why will I do this !? She's my daughter...... I–– ", before she complete her words Manik cut her in between..

" Ssshhhh.... ", Coming dangerously close to her he said looking furiously into her eyes replying , " correction Nandini.. you aren't anvi's real mother.. you are her step mother.. and how can I trust you that you will take care of my daughter as your daughter!!? Actually, it isn't your fault.. it's my fault that I trust you for my daughter..  ", Manik said furiously.

" Hello Hye bye bye.. Manik bituwa..what are you sayinwa ( saying)!? It's some misunderstandingwa ( misunderstanding ) Nandini bitiya gives her Emmensewa (emmense ) love to our anvi..   ", Mami said unable to believe manik's words.

" Nhi Mami.. there isn't any misunderstanding.. she kidnapped anvi.. and she never love anvi.. she only love my property.. ", Manik said glaring at Nandini..

" Enough Mr. Malhotra.. you are crossing your limit.. my nandu can never do like this.. ", Navya said angerly having enough with manik's accusations.

" Stop Navya.. let him say what he want to.... even I want to heard what Mr. Malhotra thinks about me!? ", Nandini said intrupting Navya.

Nandini looked at Manik, " so, what were you saying that I was the one who kidnapped YOUR DAUGHTER.. right!? ", Nandini asked blankly, there was a different calmness in her voice.

" Nhi Nandini.. Manik just misunderstood you.. anvi is your daughter also.. and I trust you that you can't do like this.. ", divyanka said cupping her face..

" What the hell di!? Now you are trusting this girl over me.. ", Manik asked in disbelief.

" Haan monu.. we trust Nandini bhabhi.. I know she can't do like this.. what proof you have that Nandini bhabhi kidnapped anvi!? ", Cabir asked..

" cabir bhai is right.. what proof you have against Nandini bhabhi!?  ", Ansh also supported Nandini while Manik was startled as it was the very first time that Ansh and cabir wasn't supporting him and that's increase his anger more..

" You guyz wanted proof right.. ", Manik said and searched a vedio he received after the call he received..

" This is the vedio.. and the proof.. ", Manik said and showed the vedio - In which Nandini was giving a bundle of notes to two men.. but there wasn't any voice recorded in the vedio..

Nandini looked at Manik and then started laughing which makes Manik shocked..

" Are you sure Mr. Malhotra that this is your so called proof against me!? Because I think this mare proof can't prove that I'm guilty.. ", Nandini said bluntly.. she lived her life alone with her dadu and know how to fight for herself.. what he think that he will accuse her and she will here standing at one place crying on his words!!? No, never!!

Her life teach her allot more than anyone.. being an orphan makes her strong and even capable to fight for herself..

" This is your proof chiku!? Are you out of your mind.. ", divyanka asked angerly.

" Di.. this girl only kidnapped my daughter.. I received a call.. In which the person said - Nandini gives him money to kidnapped anvi.. And also she was talking on mobile in my room with that man....  and now you get lost from my house.. ", Manik said furiously.

" Ohh and you belived him over your wife!? Ahh leave wife.. you never accept me your wife but in these months you never understand me Mr. Malhotra.. ", Nandini mocked and hold navya's hand and left the Malhotra MENSION.. why will she try to make him understand when he doesn't wanted to understand anything!!

Divyanka and others tried to stop her but she didn't listened them.. Obviously, he raised his finger not on her self respect but her motherhood too.. and she will never forgive him for it..

" Bhai.. what you did!? Do you even realise what you did!?", Ansh asked for the first time he sounds angry on his bhai..

" Monu.. I never expected from you this! ", Cabir looked at him is disappointment and left with Ansh to their respective rooms..

Nani , Mami and divyanka gives Manik a disappointed glance and walked away.. Manik tried to say but they ignored him..

Manik looked at Vivek who patted his shoulder and left not before saying, " Sale sahib.. everytime whatever we shown isn't always true Manik.. take care..", leaving a lost Manik in a deep thought..

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

My today's exam got very well guyz..thank you for your best wishes..🥰😘

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️