EPISODE - 91 Planning & Plotting!

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS 🌺

EPISODE - 91 Planning & Plotting!

NEXT DAY — MALHOTRA MENSION ; GUEST ROOM

The Sun light fall on her face making her flicker her eyebrows.. she clutched her forehead as she felt heaviness in her head..

" Ahh.. ", She blinked her eyes to get used to with the light.

As she opened her eyes she felt her surroundings new and she felt a fear consumed her heart..

" Ohh Godd! Where am I!? ", She think and tried to stand from bed but fall back on the bed due to weakness.

Just then Door Opened and in fear she crowled Back to the corner of the bed and hide her face in between her arms as she hugged her legs close to her chest.

" Aap please Dariye mutt! ( You please don't be scared! ) You are safe here.. ", She heard a Sweet and calm Voice of a lady.. She slowly Raized her head and Find a beautiful lady clad in a Designer Pink and white Saree. She was holding a Tray of coffee in a pot with empty Cup with some Light & healthy breakfast.

 She was holding a Tray of coffee in a pot with empty Cup with some Light & healthy breakfast

The girl calm down a little seeing a lady with Sweet and Confronting smile on her face.

Divyanka sit beside her after keeping the tray at coffee table. " How are you feeling now!!? ", She asked smilingly.

" J—ii.. I—m Fi—ne.. ", She Replied while stuttering.

" Sshh.. Relax.. Aap please ghubraiye mut.. ( You Please don't be nervous.. ) ", Divyanka said lightly keeping her hand on her hand.

She nodded her head Meekly.

" Aapka name kya hai!? ( What's your name!? ) ", Divyanka asked Calmly.

" J—ii.. Aarohi.. ", She Replied.

" Aarohi, You go and get fresh-n-up..
I'll arrange Some clothes for you ok!? ", Divyanka said sweetly creasing her hair lovingly. While Aarohi felt little comfortable with her So she nodded her head.

 While Aarohi felt little comfortable with her So she nodded her head