EPISODE - 6 Angry Manik & Dramatic Nandini!

EPISODE - 6  Angry Manik & Dramatic Nandini!

MALHOTRA MENSION

"I'll go and talk with him..", saying this a worried Divyanka rushed to her brother's room, and as she got inside she saw him sat on the bed lost in his thoughts.

"Chiku..", she whispered his nickname softly taking a seat beside him.

"Don't talk to me Di..", he faked anger to her.

"Acha! Won't you ever talk to your Di again?", Divyanka  asked pouting.

"You know that's not true!", he sighed, "But you shouldn't do that Di. How could you decide everything without informing me? At least I had the right to know that I'm not getting married to Aliya, that woman betrayed me at the last minute, I would teach her a lesson she would never forget..", He Clutched his fist in anger.

"What's the point Chiku? Marriage would be cancelled, Anvi wouldn't get her mumma and you would teach a lesson to Aliya! No one would get benefitted if I told you the truth, but now you got married, Anvi got her mumma and we saw Aliya's true face, and if you want to teach her a lesson or not, it's upto you now..", Divyanka said calmly.

"But Di you just choose some random girl to be Anvi's mother, what do you know about her?", Manik  asked.

"Chiku sometimes we meet people in our life, and just by one glance you know how that person is.. Didn't I told you Aliya isn't good, and see what happened? And now I'm telling you nandini is perfect for you and for Anvi. You will see the results later..", Divyanka  smiled.

Manik tried to say something, but Divyanka stopped him by raising her palm.

"Give her a chance Chiku..", she said a cute puppy face and a pleading tone.

"I hope I don't repent..", he said with his cold tone, and looked away. Divyanka clapped her hands silently smiling excitedly.

NANDINI entered in the room, she bumped with a vase and it broke in pieces leaving her with open mouth shocked.

Divyanka and manik looked at her side.

Manik clenched his jaws, and glanced at Divyanka, "I think I'll repent soon for this stupid decision.."

Divyanka smiled sheepishly to him, "Chiku it's a mistake!".

"Haayee DM I broke such an expensive vase..", she panicked staring at the pieces on the floor.

"It's good that you know it's expensive, and you will have to pay for this..", Manik said mocking her.

"Chiku..", Divyanka looked at him.

"Good night Di..", manik said gesturing her to go outside.

Divyanka sighed and walked outside his room, after patting Nandini's shoulder softly.

"I don't have money to pay for this!", Nandini replied innocently, she knelt down to clean the mess.

"What are you doing? Get up now!", Manik  frowned.

"I'm cleaning this because of me this vase broke. It's my mistake so I..", Nandini said only to be cut by him.

"HP..HP..", he barked.

"Haayee DM..", Nandini  clutched her dress scared of his sudden shout, "Don't shout like this, another vase will break now, and it won't be my fault..", She Rolled her eyes dramatically.

Manik fumed in anger seeing her making fun of him, by that time HP came and collected the broken vase pieces, Nandini helped him.

"HP? Who are you? I didn't see you in my wedding..", Nandini  said not recognizing him.