EPISODE - 98 Drowning In Passion!

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS 🌺

EPISODE – 98 Drowning In Passion!

Manik comes back from MMD at evening time 7:45 pm with Adman as they decided to have dinner together. Hp with other servants already setting the dining table but other family members were still in their respective rooms.  Aarohi was not feeling well after sharing her past she was tucked to her bed by nandini after taking her medicine.

While nandini was in her daughter’s room. She was shuffling Anvi’s cupboard to take her clothes as it’s time for her bath time. But her mind was somewhere else. She was lost in some thoughts.

“Mamma.. “, Anvi call her for the ninth time as she wasn’t answering her calls. Still there was no response so she step down from her bed and walk towards her Mamma with her little feet. She pulled her saree to get her attention.

Nandini comes back from the train of her thoughts, “what happened baby!!? “, nandini asked kneeling down in front of her daughter.

“ Anvi apko kitni del se bula lhi hai.. par aap toh sun hi nhi lhe ho.. ( Anvi was calling you from so long.. but you are not hearing.. )  “, Anvi complained cutely with a cute pout.

Nandini smile, “ Haww.. yeh toh bahut badi mistake hai haina? ( Haww.. This is really a big mistake.. ) “, Anvi bobbed her head cutely.

“ Okk.. SO.. Mamma is very sorry... “, Nandini apologized while holding her ears.

“ It’s otay.. “, Anvi smiled cutely and kissed on her cheek.

“My baby.. “, Nandini kissed on her forehead and then took their clothes and picked her in her arms.

“ today mamma will take bath with her baby.. And we will have fun.. “, nandini said with a big smile. While Anvi squealed in happiness.

“Yippieeee...! “

*************************************************************************************

DIVEK ROOM

“By the way, vivek how much days you are going to take classes in the college!!? “, Divyanka asked as vivek told her that he is invited in a law college to guide the students in some subjects.

“ Don’t know clearly but maybe for 2 months.. “, vivek said taking out his night suit from his cupboard and divyanka was sitting on the bed.

“ But why you!? “, divyanka asked while pouting.

Vivek looked at her and then walked towards her and sit beside her, “ because your husband is best.. “, and winked at her.

She smacked his shoulder , “ why all men are so obsessed with himself!? “, vivek laughed and then hold her hands and kissed on her hands.

“ what’s bothering my Rani Sahiba!? “, vivek asked lovingly.

“  I don’t know.. but I’m getting restless.. As if.. As if.. “, Divyanka trailed off and looked directly into his eyes.

“ As if?? “, Vivek asked as he took her in his arms while she snuggled close to his warmth.

“ As if you are going away from me.. “, Divyanka said clutching his shirt tightly.

“ I’m not going anywhere Rani Sahiba.. You just think too much.. You just relax.. And remember that we are going hospital for your check up tomorrow. Ok? “, Vivek said and tucked her hair behind her ear. Divyanka makes faces hearing hospital but then nodded her head with a pout making him chuckle and he peck on her pout not able to control him.