EPISODE - 102 Everything is gone!!

Please Ignore Mistakes 🙏

NEXT PART AFTER 430+ VOTES & 130+ COMMENTS..🌺

EPISODE – 102 Everything is gone!!

MALHOTRA MENSION

CABIR ROOM

Cabir was eagerly waiting for nandini.. he was pacing his room from one corner to another in restlessness..

“ Bhabhi, When will you come!!? I need to find out about navya as soon as possible.. “, Cabir thinks and just then something strike his brain.. he pulled out his mobile from his pocket and dialed a number..

“ Hello.. ‘

“ Hello.. Mohit I need your help.. ‘, Cabir said impatiently..

“  yes sir.. I’ll do anything for you.. just order me.. “, Mohit said with calm voice.. he can do anything for cabir as he’s the one that he’s living good life with his family..

“ I need Every Information Regarding Navya Naveli.. Her Location everything.. Follow her wherever she goes and also her family.. I’ll Send you her photo.. “, Cabir instructed..

“ Okay sir.. It’ll Be done.. ‘, Mohit said without any question as he know if he wanted him to follow someone then it must be really important.. they hung up the call..

“ Don’t worry navya.. I’ll reach to you very soon.. and if your family is trying to harm you then they will surely face the real Cabir Dhawan.. “, Cabir said with determination in his eyes.. the determination to destroy everything if it'll touch his Navya!

******************************************************************************

DIVEK ROOM

“ This is Unfair Rani Sahiba.. I can’t keep this news to myself.. how bad you are!? How can you till now bottle up your happiness!!?? This is damn difficult.. I’m feeling that my stomach will blast if your chiku and My choti does’t comes back.. This is pure torcher.. “, Vivek cried dramatically..

“ Vivekkkk!!!! “, Divyanka rolled her eyes at her husband’s drama and pinched his waist again but this time very hardly that vivek slipped down from bed….

“ What yrr!! Now you are doing domestic voilance.. I’ll file FIR against you.. “, Vivek pouted crying like a baby..

“ Pregnant main hun aur mood swings inhe ho rhe hai.. ( I’m pregnant but he’s the one who’s having mood swings.. ) “, Divyanka Muttered sighing in disbelief..

**********************************************************************************

JR COMPANY

JR fall from his chair as soon as he witnessed that his server system got crashed and each and every details of his own company’s also deleted, due to virus.. while tushar was sitting on his chair totally lost in his thoughts..

“  Shitt!! Shitt!!!!  What have you done!!? You fool!! “, JR shouted pulling him up from his seat , holding his shoulders and shake him hardy making him back from his thought.. Tushar looked at him with different kind of Emotions..

“ Everything is gone.. “, Leaving his shoulders,  JR slumped down on his chair defeatly holding his head..

“ You will get your data back JR.. but now don’t you dare to call me again to theft MMD’s information because if what I’m thinking is true then you will be in deep shit.. “, Tushar said lost in his thought..