BONUS Ch - 1 ~ Nanam & Anvi!

Check the media box ↑ to know which actor is playing the role of Anvi and Nanam..

~

Nanam............

prabhu mere ghar ko
pyaar karo mere ghar
ka uddhaar karo

I opened my eyes as my ears wrung by the melodious voice of My momma Darling. I sit on the bed as I yawned closing my eyes, I heard her sing another line.

prabhu mere ghar ko
pyaar karo mere ghar
ka uddhaar karo

I have got used to waking up by hearing my momma darling's beautiful voice. It's so peaceful. I'll miss it every morning as I'll be shifting to my college dorm soon after I got my 12th result. I sighed as I walked towards the washroom to do my morning chores.

prabhu mere ghar ko
pyaar karo mere ghar
ka uddhaar karo

Getting ready hurriedly I ran downstairs to join the morning aarti where momma is doing aarti , dad, Divyanka bhua, Vivek fufa ji, Anvu Dii and Divya are standing behind her with closed eyes and folded hands. I stand beside dad.

khushiyaan hi khushiyaan
ho aangan me mere
dukh se pareh hamesha
mera pariwaar ho

Momma picked up the flower garland and wore it around God Ji's neck. After that she put tika on the forehead. She turned with Pooja ki thaal in her hand to take the aarti.

prabhu mere ghar ko
pyaar karo mere ghar
ka uddhaar karo

Dad take the aarti as momma put tilak on his forehead. He smiled as he kissed momma's forehead lovingly making her smile. Followed by sugarless parsaad. After that momma turned to me and I also took the aarti and momma put tilak on my forehead and also gives me parsaad. And she also did the same with others.

prabhu ye vaaram vaar
karo mere ghar ka uddhaar karo

After that she keeps Pooja ki thaal in Mandir and then finally she turns towards us after taking blessings from God ji. I walk towards her and hug her. She creased my hair lovingly.

" Good morning little chocolate.. ", she said making me whin and Anvu Dii giggle.

" Ohh momma.. please don't call me this.. ", I said as I broke the hug.

" Why!!? It's such a cute name.. your dad doesn't complain when I call me hot chocolate then why do you always complain!!? ", Momma said as she ruffled my well settled hairs making me sulk more.

" Momma.. not my hair again.. and dad is already head over heels for you then why will he complain!! ", I said sulking with the matter of fact expressions on my face.

" Oyee!! Why are you dragging me between you and your mother's bantar!!? ", Dad said as he smacked my head from behind making me hiss.

" Ohhoo papa.. why won't he drag you!!? You are the designer & producer of this product.. ", Anvu Dii giggle saying this which makes me chuckle and dad just zipped his mouth as he could talk head on or scold anyone but when it comes to momma and Anvu Dii.. he will never scold or raise his voice on them.

Both are his precious Diamonds and I'm just the Little less important diamond.

I sighed at my thoughts and then pouted.

" Ohhoo.. why pouting now hero!!? You know you are less important so why take it to heart Haan!! ", Kamini Divya teased me while winking making divyanka bhua slapped her on her shoulder.

" Shut up Divya.. why are you troubling my little chiku!!? ", Haahh!! And here comes another Nick name of mine. That's great!!

Vivek fufa ji chuckled seeing my sulking face and said, " oh come on champ why you sulking over some nicknames!!? It's their way to show their love.. i know sometimes their love fills up the whole bucket but so what!! ", Vivek fufa ji said over dramatically.

Ohh my overdramatic family!!

....

Anvi............

I smiled seeing the daily routine of my family. I will miss them when my next year will start at my college and I'll be living at my dorm. I don't wanted to go to a dorm to live but then mumma said that I should be independent and will know about the outside world.

And guess what I do enjoyed now living at dorm but missing these beautiful people is my routine now.

My chiku papa don't want to send me to dorm but then just one glare from mumma and it was all done. He agreed very easily but with a condition that I'll call him daily. And till now I'm still doing it.. calling him everyday otherwise he will sulk if I miss even a one day saying I don't love him anymore or miss him..

Ha ha!!

My cute Chiku papa..

We walked towards dinning table where hp uncle is setting the dinning table.

" Good morning hp uncle.. "

I wished him and he wished me back with sweet smile on his face. I took my seat beside papa whereas little chocolate sit beside momma.

" Anvu baby.. when your 3rd year is going to start!!? I'll be Missing you like hell.. and now little chocolate won't be here.. ", Mumma sadly said as she served papa first then me and at last little choco.

I'm studying at the best college of the Delhi - Space College. And I'm at the medical department and now I'm in 3rd year.

" Will be leaving on Saturday mumma as next Monday my session will be starting. ", I replied as I held mumma's hand confronting her and as papa hugged her in a side hug I started to have my breakfast. Today is Friday then I'll be leaving tomorrow then. I'll too miss everyone. Even little choco will be coming with me this time.

" Choti.. you have to be strong na.. don't be sad.. ", Vivek fufa ji said taking a bite of his breakfast.

" Yes.. Nandini.. don't worry they will take care of each other.. right kids!!? ", Divyanka bhua said as looked at me and then little chocolate.

" Bhua don't worry I'll take care of Anvu Dii..  ", little chocolate said as he patted his chest.

I rolled my eyes, " little one.. I'm an elder sister of yours so it should be my line.. ", I said with sarcasm dripping from my words. Whereas he just shrugged his shoulder.

This brat!!

TO BE CONTINUED.................

Hollaaaa..

I'm back with BONUS CHAPTERS.. i know it's boring but you have to bear with it as I don't know what to write.. I'm warning you beforehand that these bonus chapters will be different from any other stories. Because these days I'm obsessed with BL SERIES so I'm showing BL PAIR in my story. If you guys are uncomfortable then you don't have to read these upcoming bonus chapters. I'm serious because I won't take any negative comments on my upcoming bonus chapters. DON'T FORGET TO VOTES COMMENTS SHARE & FOLLOW ME ✨❤️