EPISODE - 20 I have an idea..

Nani, Divyanka , Mama and Mami came inside the Mandir and were surprised to see nandini praying so early.

Nani smiled happily thanking Devi Mayiyan to send nandini in their family who respects everyone, knows how to cook perfectly, spread happiness everywhere she is and believes in Devi Mayiyan unlike her grandson Manik..

They all stand behind her with a warm smile not wanting to disturb her praying.

Nandini was doing the puja but her mind was on something else. She couldn't concentrate on anything after what her Chocolate boy did today morning. She closed her eyes in irritation..

¦¦°°FLASHBACK°°¦¦

NANDINI in her deep sleep turned lazily to the left side on her bed, her hand leaned to a tiny body and she frowned.

"This is not my pillow!!", she thought and opened her eyes only to see Anvi there. Now she was reminded that yesterday Anvi wanted to sleep with manik and her. So both are on her bed right now sleeping like two angels.

Nandini stare at Manik's sleeping form, his lips formed a cute slight pout making him look so like a baby boy!

"Cute chocolate boy!", she smiled and covered him with the blanket that was more to her and Anvi's side.

Manik extended his arm lazily to cuddle with his daughter, but his long arm made him catch nandini too in the process.

Nandini gasped seeing his hand rested on her waist.

She looked back at him, her dhak dhak started increasing and her cheeks went red. No man touched her till now, like he did. It's a new feeling for her..

Hansti rehti hu
Tujhse mil kar kyu
Aajkal
Badle badle hain
mere tevar kyun
aajkal

Somehow she escaped from him, and left running to the bathroom to hide her blushing face..

Badle badle hain
mere tevar kyun
aajkal

¦¦°°FLASHBACK-END°°¦¦

"Nandini bitiya..", Nani called her breaking her thoughts.

Nandini turned to them, "When did you all came? I didn't even realize it..".

"Just a while ago nandini. And we didn't want to disturb you..", Divyanka said.

Nandini nodded smiling, she distributed Prasad to them. Then looked around, "Ansh , Cabir , Vivek ji..Where are they?".

"The men of our house are too lazy to wake up early and pray to Devi Mayiyan!!" Nani rolled her eyes.

"Acha?!", nandini raised her eyebrow leaving the Mandir with the ladies and Mama.

"Haan nandini. Here no one wakes up for puja, only us and him! Manohar ji only prays because he's getting old and he is pleading to live for more time..", Mami giggled.

Mama rolled his eyes while the ladies laughed about it.

"I have an idea.. ", Nandini  bit her lips smiling mischievously.

"What idea bitiya?", Nani asked confused.

"Idea to make the boys wake up and pray!!", Nandini  smiled Naughtily and walked inside the Mandir again taking a small bell in her hand.