EPISODE - 64 I Love You NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA.

400+ VOTES on BOTH PARTS..

EPISODE - 64 I Love You NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA.

"Haan.. I know it.. don't..marry her Bacha.. wait.. for.. your..dream girl.. Me and mumma..will be stars in the sky always watching over..you and DIVYANKA.. if.. you marry Meera.. my.. soul will.. never rest.. in peace..", she said wiping MANIK's tears away.

"Di please don't talk like this.. I won't let anything happen to you.." , he said kissing her forehead.

"One.. more thing.. Karan.. isn't what you think.. he is.. he doesn't love me Bacha.. he never..loved.. me.. he's not.. innocent and good man like he looks.. he's womanizer.. he married.. me.. only .. to take revenge.. because.. I reject him first.. it's all his acting.. he.. made.. me fall.. in love with him to destroy me..", she said crying.

MANIK was in shock now, he knew Karan would obey his father words always but he- always said he loves his sister, and now his sister is revealing another side of him.

"I just want to plead you one thing.. will you do it..for me?" , she asked with hopeful tone.

"I'm ready to even sacrifice my life for you.. I'm ready to die in your place.. please Di.. just say it..", he said caressing her cheeks.

"Nahin.. don't even.. think to sacrifice your life.." , she nodded sideways vigorously, "MANIK.. please make Anvi your daughter.. please.. take her away from Karan.. and his family.. they..will never..treat my baby well.. they..will.. kill her.. please..do anything in your hand.. but please.. be Anvi's father.. I don't want.. Anvi to know..about her..real father.. her father..is a Devil.. I don't want.. his shadow near.. my daughter.. please.. protect my baby.. pleaseee Manik.. don't leave Aashi... aur.. ", she pleaded him.

Manik nodded crying, suddenly her body stopped reacting, her eyes closed. Manik's heart skipped a beat, he patted her cheeks calling her softly, "Di..Di.. talk to me Di..".

Everyone looked at him with moist eyes, he kept patting her and shaking her body but no reaction from her side.

He shouted on top of his voice, crying like hell, "Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii noooooooooooooooo... aaahhhhhhhhhh..".

FLASHBACK ENDS..

While on present, MANIK buried his face on NANDINI's lap crying, and Nandini was also crying patting his back softly

She wiped her tears quickly seeing him break down, she made him sit and wiped his tears, while he hugged her tightly.

"I lost my Di NANDINI ..", he said crying In her embrace.

"You can't cry now!! You're my strong chocolate na.." , she caressed his hair, "Shh.. don't cry baba.. I can't see you like this..".

After sometime, Manik calmed down, still he was hugging Nandini like a baby.

"You didn't marry Meera then.." , she said to break the silence.

"Nahin, I told everyone that Shashi forced me to marry her using my Di. Meera got very angry and hurt with her father. She faced him later and both had a fight, to which she left her house and came to ours. She said to me that she left her parents, her house for me.. I told her clearly that I don't love her, and only accepted to marry her because of Shashi.. I was only acting when I used to spend time with her or say 'I love you' because I was being forced.. she got upset with this, and left in her car crying a lot. Later I just received a phone call, and got to know she had tried to commit suicide by falling off a cliff and was in coma..", Manik said.