EPISODE - 56 Where Are you!?

NEXT Part After 435+ VOTES..

EPISODE - 56 Where Are you!?

Manik came back at lunch time, he left his bag on the couch looking around suspiciously, its strange Nandini didn't came running to take his bags nor did he hear anyone's voice till now.

That's when Divyanka came downstairs with her usual smile, "Chiku.. you reached?".

"Hmm.. Nandini kahan hai? (Where's Nandini)" ,he asked.

"She must be upstairs or in the kitchen..", Divyanka said.

"She's not in the kitchen otherwise she would come running to me..", Manik replied casually and sat on the couch massaging his temples.

Divyanka looked at him with astonished smile, "Should I serve food for you or call Nandini?".

Manik stood up, "Don't do anything, I will myself call her and she will serve my food.. ", he went upstairs quickly as he couldn't bear Divyanka's teasing glances at him anymore.

Is it his fault that he needs his Chipku for everything??

Soon he reached on his room, and scanned the room still didn't found her. He went to the pool side, but she wasn't there also.

He came back to the room and checked the bathroom, but the door was open and Nandini wasn't there.

"Where is she now??" , he thought, leaving the room he rushed downstairs and luckily found his Di still on the couch.

"Di Nandini isn't in my room. Is she with Anvi??", he asked.

"Nahin Chiku, I put Anvi to sleep now only after she had her lunch..", said Divyanka.

"Didn't she went with Nani and Mami to mandir?", he asked, this time his heart was kind off scared if Divyanka's reply turned to be negative.

"Nahin.. Nani and Mami already returned from mandir, then some relatives invited them from lunch and they are there now.. Mami just called me few minutes back to inform about this..", replied Divyanka.

"HP.. HP..", Manik barked Restlessly.

HP came to him running with a frightened look, "Ji bhaiyaa..".

"Did you see Nandini anywhere?", Manik asked.

"Woh.." , HP stammered.

"Woh woh kyaa??.. Speak up dammit..", MANIK shouted frowning.

"Chiku calm down. He's saying na..", Divyanka patted his shoulder then looked at HP, "HP ji tell us, is Nandini at home or did she go anywhere?".

"I don't know Didi, I returned from market some time ago.." , replied HP looking down.

Manik gritted his teeth, "If you don't know anything, why are you wasting my time? Just go away and do your work..".

HP went running from there before he get more scolded by an angry Manik.

Manik went upstairs again, he searched for nandini in every room, at the terrace, then rushed downstairs to check in garden side. He searched for her at every corner of the mansion, with Divyanka and HP also helped him seeing his worried state.

He came back to the living room, "How can she leave and no one noticed it?".

"Relax Chiku. Perhaps she went outside and will come back .. Don't be tensed.." , Divyanka said.

"And why didn't she inform anyone? She isn't like this Di, Nandini informs me everywhere she goes.. everyday she messages me to inform her whereabouts.. I didn't receive any message today.. let me check once again..", he said taking his phone out of his pocket, and checked his phone only to see no messages from Nandini.

He decided to call her and ask, but her phone rang and HP came downstairs with her phone, "Nandini didi left phone at home..".

"Dammit.." , he threw his phone on the floor in frustration.

"Chiku calm down.. what's wrong with you? We will find her..", Divyanka looked at his broken phone on the floor shocked.

"How can I be calm today? It's worst day in my life.. First I had to meet that Shashi Kapoor on my way back home and now Nandini is missing..I don't even know what happened to her..", he shouted.. His heart feard Even to think if she's in any danger!! The Anvi's kidnappping incident Filmed infront of his eyes making his Heard shudder!

Divyanka sighed, she caressed his back to calm him, "We will find Nandini.. calm down.. "

"I want Nandini right now in front of me! I will calm down after that.." , he said shoving her hand, and rushed outside the mansion.

He will get mad if he didn't find her!!

Divyanka called Ansh worriedly, to ask if Nandini went to MMD but the response was negative.

"Hey DM.. please protect Nandini.. I hope she's fine and nothing happened to her.." , prayed Divyanka shutting her eyes tightly.

************************************

AT NIGHT..

Manik reached home in a devastated state, all his family were worried and waiting for Nandini's news in the living room.

Anvi was crying for her mumma now, and Payal was trying to console her.

"Chiku did you find Nandini? Where is she??" , asked divyanka with tears in her eyes.

Manik just sat with a thud on the sofa with an expressionless face, only his expressive eyes were very dark and moistened.

"Police is still searching for her.. no news till now.." , said Vivek who came following Manik.

"Devi Mayiyan please protect my Gudiya.. we don't even know where she is and what she must be doing now..", Nani cried bitterly.

Mami patted her back, trying to console her, "Don't cry Sasuma. She is fine and she is our strong Gudiya na.. she will come back and we will scold her a lot for making us worried..".

Manik was still thinking on his mind, about the CCTV footage which had Nandini running all worried outside the mansion. That means she left willingly and no one kidnapped her.

His phone rang and he quickly attended the call, "Manik.." a soft melodious voice came from the other side.

He sighed in relief, but the next minute got very angry, "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE DAMMIT?"

"I.. didn't..", she said only to be cut by him.

"WHERE ARE YOU?", he gritted his teeth.

"Dadu's house.. I wanted to inform..", she replied only to be cut by him again.

"What? I'm searching for you everywhere and you're at your Dadu home! STAY THERE, I'm coming to pick you..", he said in a dangerous tone, leaving her all frightened of him.

The family though relieved that she's fine, rolled their eyes for not thinking about this before but Manik's reaction to nandini missing made all of them so worried that they couldn't even think with cool mind.

"Bhai I will come with you..", said Ansh following Manik, who grabbed the car keys and went like a wind outside.

⏹️⏺️TO BE CONTINUED ⏹️⏺️