EPISODE - 21 I love you Payal

MMD..

"When Payal will open this door, she will really love this surprise Ansh..", said Nandini staring at the room, where they wrote with lipstick everywhere, "I love you Payal".

Manik opened the door because he wanted to talk with Ansh about a meeting, but got the shock of his life seeing the room with lipstick all over the walls.

"What the hell is this?", he screamed.

Nandini shut her eyes tightly scared of his scream, while Ansh looked at Manik startled.

"Plan B BHAI..", Ansh  replied innocently..

"Whether its plan B or C, it's turning my office into a circus..", Manik  gritted his teeth.

"And the Clown is right in front of me!!", he said staring at Nandini.

"And you know who controls and orders the Lion in the circus? It's this Clown..", she said proudly.

Ansh giggles softly, if there is anyone who can give a tough time to his brother, then it's only Nandini!!

"And that Lion can kill the Clown too!!", he said.

"Aww see Ansh he's planning to murder me! My own husband is thinking like this..", Nandini faked crying, "Akash tell a director to make a movie on my story ok after I die.. It should be titled as Murder 4! I'm sure blockbuster hogi..", Ansh bit his lips to suppress the smile on his face.

"Nandini..", Manik  was about to say something but Nandini didn't let him.

"Murder 4 will mark his victory with my death.. But don't worry ji, I will return in that IT movie as that Scary clown and make you laugh in fear..", she pouted.

Manik walked closer to her.

"Ansh you're witness of everything!! I will come to see my movie as a ghost and the great thing is that I won't have to pay for tickets..", Nandini giggled blabbering not realising What's her Words doing to Manik..

Manik held her by her shoulders, "Nandini shut up..".

"I'm about to die, let me say my last wishes.. ", Nandini said still doesn't realizing..

"Nandini!!!",  he shouted at her.

Nandini shut her eyes tightly, "Kill me with weapons ji, nothing will happen if you scream..".

"Didn't I told you yesterday to not talk about death?", he asked angrily, but deep inside it was only out of care.

Ansh knew that his brother doesn't like when anyone talks about death jokingly. He knows how much he suffered with the death of his dear ones.

NANDINI nodded her head innocently.

"Then don't talk again like this..", he gritted his teeth looking intensely at her.

Nandini also got lost in his eyes, "I won't..", her lips automatically said.

yeh hai chahatein
ishq walon ki
yeh hai chahatein
Mahiya mainu chhad na jave
jogiya ve tu rusna jave
sohniya bin jag suna lage
Ho.....

Manik left her, nandini looked at him with guilty face.

"I won't talk about Death ji now!!", Nandini said innocently like a kid who's promising not to steal laddo again!

"Ansh after being done with your Plan B, come to my cabin..", Ansh  said and walked to leave.

"By the way, I'm sure you will reach to Plan Z with this Chipku plans..", he said smirking and closed the door walking through the corridor.

"Pagli..", he shook his head with a slight smile on his face remembering Nandini's stupid talks. Once he was like her..

Ansh and Nandini looked at each other surprised that Manik accept them to go ahead with the plan.

"Don't worry Ansh at Plan P she will agree..if not she's really a Papaya..", Nandini consoled Ansh.

"What? Till plan P I will die without Payal.. Please make her mine fast..", Ansh pleaded.

************************************

Payal was being dragged by cabir to that room, she unwillingly opened the door glaring at cabir.

But as soon as she opened the door her eyes landed on the walls of that room, it was written "I love you Payal" all over the walls.

"Wow..", she whispered and entered in the room, she twirled slowly staring at every corner with astonished look and small smile growing on her lips.

"You like it?!", cabir asked excitedly.

"Ansh did this?", Payal asked suspiciously.

"He is doing this since he reached in office..why? Do you doubt him?", Cabir  asked.

"Hmm! He knows nothing apart from asking me lunch and dinner dates.. So it's really doubtful to see him doing this!!", Payal said.

"Smart woman! Ansh is really doing this for you, but Nandini is the mastermind of this..", Cabir  thought smirking.

************************************

It was afternoon, and Nandini was folding Manik's clothes and putting it on his closet. While Anvi was playing on the bed with her dolls talking with Nandini.

Accidentally one photo album fell on her feet. Nandini hit her forehead for her carelessness and bend to take it and place it back on the closet. But a picture almost falling from the album caught her attention, she turned it to her side and saw it was Manik and a girl leaning on a tree, while Manik was funnily stucking out his tongue to the one who was clicking the picture, the girl was smiling brightly to him.

"Must be his wife..", she thought with a faint smile, then she noticed "Manik & Meera", written on the photo with a red marker.

Manik reached from office, nandini noticed him through the living room.

She gaze at him loosening his tie with a tired sigh, while his long steps taking him to his room.

Even tired he looks so handsome, she thought and shut her eyes tightly to stop thinking like that of him. Brushing these dangerous thoughts aside, she got up following him in order to help.

"Chocolate boy how was your day?", she asked, no shouted making her presence felt in his whole room.

Manik eyed to her, he just nodded his head and engrossed himself in choosing his tee and track pants.

"Are you dumb?", Nandini  asked keeping his wallet and handkerchief on the dresser.

"Good!", he replied.

"That's how I like!", she smiled. Manik rolled his eyes heading to the bathroom, there's no way one can fight with this crazy woman, she does defeat everyone!

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

Hello Guyz.. 

I Need to announce something very important, due to Some personal Reasons I won't be able to update my any story on daily basis.. Not even This.. I'm really buzy in my personal life.. If possible I might update Once in a Week but I'm not Sure at all.... So, Please support me.. 😘😘❤️❤️

Don't forget TO VOTES & COMMENTS..