EPISODE - 100 Good News & Hacked!!?

NEXT PART AFTER 400+ VOTES & 100 COMMENTS..🌺

EPISODE – 100 Good News & Hacked!!?

MANAN ROOM

She felt him covering her eyes again with her duppata.... Nandini was having a slight idea that he's going to continue but the nervousness again took over her seeing his shaft grown to big.. she gulped.. she felt him holding her dominatingly close to him between her legs.. Rubbing the peak of his shaft on her enterance , He moved slightly making her gasped as she felt him touch her womb with his member lightly and she felt as if he moved a bit now then she will be dead.

she gasped feeling his mouth on her b#####s and her body started feeling alive again and also she felt his member swell inside her even more. she know this is the limit that her body can endure. she can't Handle more than this , Dammnit!!

but who can tell this to the monster who is all in his monstergiri to take his mate , all for himslef!!?

She felt him almost chewing at her n#####s , her n#####s were melting in his warm mouth as her body with his desire and passion. He started moving again and with his mouth ravaging her n#####s, his member continued to ravage into her whole body.

For a second she felt as if he will rip her out but then the pleasure started increasing and she shouted her lungs out as she felt her release, finally..

but he continued to sheath his member inside her body forcefully and her felt herself getting aroused again, even more than before. she shuddered violently as she came for the second time along with him and she felt him releasing his seed inside her, without any protection , for the very first time..

manik has always wore protection since they become one soul for the very first time but today manik wanted to feel himself inside her without any damn barrier..

she heard him cry out her name and then he started sucking her weak point between the crook of her neck, making her shudder with the intense pleasure.

she was so lost in the intensity of pleasure that she don't know what happened next as he opened both of her hands and turned her around on her stomach. she tried to move her hands but he again tied them to the bedpost.

she was totally unknown what comming next for her!! she have no idea what he wants to do now even after claiming her for so long. her heart beats started increasing more as she felt his hand tracing her spine towards her hipbone. she shuddered as soon as she felt his body covering her and his lips tracing the same path as his fingers.

she felt his tongue tracing her back and she arched her back  slightly as soon as she felt his lips and hands massaging her hips. she winced slightly as he put a pillow under and raised her on her knees so that her hips and her lower part is fully exposed to him.