EPISODE - 52 She is the girl I love Nani..

Hello guys..

How are you!?

Missed Me!?🤨

I know I'm updating after 6 days.. Actually Some Renovation is going on in my house and it's Really Getting Difficult for me to Write my Stories As I'm Buzy with helping my mother in household chores and also the Irritating sound of hammer provide me immense headache.. I also Notified about it on my Wattpad board but no one Reply except my friend kuhu.. Anyways , Whenever I got time I'll update my stories..

Thank you and Enjoy Reading..

EPISODE - 52 She is the girl I love Nani..

"Payal..", Ansh called her biting his lips.

Payal entered in the mansion with baby steps.

The family was shocked to see her, while Nani stood up angrily.

"What is she doing here?", Nani asked.

"She is the girl I love Nani.. Payal.. ", said Ansh facing Nani.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Ansh bitwa have you gone nuts? This girl misbehaved with Sasuma and you want to bring her in this house?", Mami widened her eyes.

"Is there any lack of good girls in this world that you had to choose this girl?", Nani asked.

"Nani I'm really sorry for that day..", said Payal standing beside Ansh.

Nandini felt pity for them, she nudged Manik.

"Do something for them!", she said with moist eyes.

"You want me to become Devi Mayiyan and change everyone's mind here?" , Manik asked sarcastically.

"Oh now you want my grandson, so you say sorry.. If I was any other old woman then you wouldn't have
said sorry to me..", Nani shook her head, "Learn how to respect elders, not for you interest but for
your good only..".

"Nani Payal just did one mistake na.. Please forgive her.. I love her a lot..", Ansh said.

Payal nodded her head guilty, "I won't repeat it again..".

"Just one? She tried to slap Chipku..", Manik intervened glaring at Payal.

Nandini face palmed, while Ansh was like..

this-marriage-is-not-going-to-happen.

"Can't you keep quiet? You're sounding like Bhallaladeva trying to destroy your brother, Bahubali's life..", Nandini scolded him.

"I'm not destroying his life, but telling truth..", Manik frowned.

"What? She tried to slap my Gudiya..", Nani widened her eyes shocked, "What did my Gudiya do to you?".

"It was misunderstand Nani, and she already said sorry and I forgive her also. It's your time to forgive her now.." , Nandini said.

"Nahin.. This girl misbehaved with me and with you also! I won't let Ansh marry her.." , said Nani stubbornly.

"Nani please..", pleaded Ansh, "I already suffered so much to get a yes from her, and now you all refusing her..".

"Hello hi bye bye you made my son run behind you! There are better girls who want to marry him.." Mami said angrily.