EPISODE - 31 You have a strange yet......

MANAN ROOM

Manik was lost in his thoughts about his past by then.

¦¦°°FLASHBACK°°¦¦

He was dressed in a white sherwani, but there wasn't a smile on his face. The smile he expected to have on this big day of his life. His engagement, his family were all happy, it was a grand event but the bride wasn't of his choice. She wasn't the one for him, but neither he could say this to anyone otherwise his Di's marriage would break.

Someone patted his shoulder, and he turned to face that person.

"You.." he said.

"Aren't you happy to see your going to be wife's father?", asked the man smiling.

"You very well know the answer..", Manik  rolled his eyes.

"Better put a smile on your face boy otherwise I will remove the smile from your sister's face..", he
said smirking evilly.

"What do you want? Am I not marrying Meera now? Aren't you satisfied with that?", said Manik angrily.

"No, I want you to love Meera the same way she does to you, I want you to care for my daughter and give her all the happiness in the world only then I will let your sister be happily married to my son. If you don't keep your promises Manik , then trust me I will make my son break his marriage with your beloved sister and her life will be destroyed, after all it's not her alone now, she has a little life growing inside her now..", said the man grinning.

"Love cannot be forced Mr. Shashi Khanna! ", Manik gritted his teeth.

"For your sister, I believe you can do anything na..", Shashi said smirking.

"Papa.. Manik..what are you both doing here?", came a beautiful girl  in a white and blue lehenga, she smiled brightly to both of them.

Shashi smirked and signaled manik to go to his daughter.

Manik unwillingly walked near Meera, "We were just chatting!", "About me?", Meera asked smiling shyly.

"Chiku..", came Sharanya looking out for him, "Oh you're romancing here and guests are waiting downstairs..".

"Papa you're also here..", Sharanya smile seeing Shashi with them.

"Haan they were talking something, and I asked if it's about me.. Bolo na Manik what were you both saying?", Meera asked curious.

Manik looked at his sister, then back at Shashi who had an evil smile on his face. He turned back to Meera and hugged her, "I was saying to you father.. That.. I will love you always and keep you happy also..".

Sharanya smiled hearing this, her heart got satisfied that Manik is marrying Meera because he wanted to, and not because Meera is her sister in law.

"I love you too Manik.. And I will always be with you..", Meera hugged him tightly.

His eyes got moist, he clenched his fist for being so helpless right now.

¦¦°°FLASHBACK ENDS°°¦¦

Manik clenched his fist and punched the mirror in front of him breaking it in pieces.

Nandini was shocked with the scene she saw as soon as she walked out of the bathroom.

She ran to manik, and held his bleeding hand, "Have you gone mad? What wrong with you?", She rushed to get the first aid kit, and fresh tears made way to her eyes.

"Sit here..", she pointed to the bed.

"Leave me Nandini..", Manik shoved her.

Nandini held his shoulder, "How can I leave you? You're bleeding Manik.. Let me treat you!".

"I said leave me alone dammit..", Manik  shouted on top of his voice.

"I won't leave you alone Manik! Look at yourself, you are bleeding.. If something happens to you, what about Anvi? You just hurt yourself like that.. If you have any problems, then share it with someone instead of keeping it to yourself and face your problems, don't hurt yourself .. Don't give yourself pain OK? Because hurting yourself it's easy, but it's your loved ones that feel the pain.. Now just shut up and quietly sit on the bed right now!", shouted Nandini in same tone as manik.

Manik stood still pondering over her words, she is right. If at that time, he faced his problems then his Di would have been with him today.

"Didn't you listen to what I said?", Nandini asked angrily, "Sit Manik!".

Manik obeyed her without making fuss, and sat on the bed.

Nandini sat beside him, and cleaned the blood flowing on his hand with tears in her eyes.

"Go and practice boxing with Ansh, cabir or anyone you want to, just not with the mirror..", Nandini  pouted dressing his wound.

Manik chuckled softly, he wiped her tears with his thumb.

"I'm fine!", he said assuring her with a blink of his eyes.

"I know Lion doesn't feel anything by hurting himself like this, but I'm a little Chipmunk na, I do feel a lot of pain seeing you hurt like this.. So next time, if not for you, then please think about me..", Nandini said smiling pouting sadly..

Manik nodded his head, "You have a strange yet cute way to explain things..".

"After all I'm your three years old baby..", Nandini chirped.

"Yeah right, don't know why Di thought I could make a baby pregnant of another baby..", Manik  said chuckling.

Nandini beat him on his shoulder pouting.

Later, his whole family came to know about it, and kept worried and pampering him all night. Anvi was frightened thinking what happened to her Papa, she was in Manik's lap all the time crying. Manik made her calm after some hours, and told her he's fine. She kept pampering him, and consoling him with her kisses and always telling him he's strong and will be fine soon.

Nandini made kheer for him, and didn't allow him to work with his laptop neither touch his phone, she asked him to sleep on the bed and she took the recliner. He seriously felt more pampered by Nandini this time instead of his Di, she was checking him all night, and everytime asking him if he needs anything!?

He smiled faintly staring at her looking suspiciously at him, she thinks he is hiding his pain from her and not telling her what he is feeling. Shaking his head, and telling her to sleep. He too closed his eyes to sleep. Nandini too fell asleep after seeing him sleeping peacefully.

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️