EPISODE - 53 Happy Family Moment!

Last part response was Really disappointed.. my mood is already spoiled due to loosing my 2 Stories and now after Seeing the last part response I just wanted to end this story right here!!

Don't force me to Stop this story with your bad response!! I'm saying last time now because next time you guys will see " DISCONTINUED " on this book!!😡😡😠😠

Next part after 420+ VOTES.....

EPISODE - 53 Happy Family Moment!

"Ansh..", Payal replied staring at Ansh lovingly. He smiled and tightened his hold on her hand.

Nani was impressed by her honest replies.

"Your parents or Ansh?", Nani asked.

"Ansh.." , Payal replied with a low voice.

Nani looked at her confused, "No matter how much you love your husband, you should always hold your parents in first position. Because they're the one who did everything for you.. Don't try to impress us by choosing Ansh.. I was just testing you, and you failed!".

"I would if they were with me Nani. Right now, I only have Ansh in my life.. The empty space that only he can fill, because when they left me to meet Devi Mayiyan, I was left all alone.. Now I have someone to call as my own..",  Payal replied with moist eyes.

Everyone gasped shocked with Payal's revelation, except Manik who already knew about Payal's parents.

Nani felt guilty for replying like that to her, her eyes welled and hugged Payal, caressing her hair.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't know about this, otherwise I would never bring this topic..", said Nani.

Payal nodded sideways, "You don't need to say sorry Nani.. It's my fate only..".

Nandini looked away and wiped her tears quickly, but her actions didn't go unnoticed by Manik. He was watching her every step. He knows she must be thinking about her parents who abandoned her and didn't even thought for once to take her back.

"HP bring water for Payal bitiya..", Mami shouted.

"From my side it's a Yes!" , said Nandini plastering a smile on her face.

"Ours also!!", Aman and cabir said at the same time.

"Ansh really loves her and he's happy with her only.. It's better not to force him marry with a person he doesn't have feelings for, otherwise you already know what happened..", Manik said.

Everyone looked at him sadly, as their mind travelled to his story, his past with Meera.

Only Nandini and Payal were unaware of this, Nandini didn't understand what he meant by the last sentence. All she knows that Manik was kind of forced to marry his first wife.

"Hello hi bye bye Manik bitwa is right!" , Mami said, "If Ansh bitwa is happy with her, then our happiness lies in his.." .

Nani nodded her head, she caressed Ansh and Payal's head, "Go ahead with this relationship!".

"My cute Katappa..", Nandini pinched Manik's cheek, smiling cheekily. After all Manik gave the necessary push, to make everyone finally accept Payal.