EPISODE - 36 I Won't Eat Anything Di..

EPISODE - 36  I Won't Eat Anything Di..

MALHOTRA MENSION

Hp Comes Back with Empty Hand Making Malhotra Family Frowned While Nandini's restlessness Increased 10 Folds..

" Where Is Anvi hp!? ", Nandini Asked Worriedly..

" Nandini Bhabhi, Anvi Baby Isn't Anywhere.. ", Hp Replied With Tensed Lines on his forehead.

Manik Stand from his Seat Totally Shocked, " What Do you Mean by That!?".

" Manik bhaiya, I Checked Everywhere but didn't Find Her.. ", Hp Said Bowing Her Head.

All Looked at him totally Shocked And Tensed..

" Hp Did you Checked Store Room!? ", Nandini Asked as Tears Flow Down from her Eyes.

" Ji Nandini Bhabhi.. ", Hp Nodded her Head Replying.

" Then Where She Can go Chiku!!? ", Divyanka Said getting Tensed for the Little girl..

" Nandini.. Relax.. She will be Here.. Come Manik We Will Ask From Security Guard.. ", Vivek Said And Manik Nodded his Head Controlling his Emotions.. He has to be Strong.. It's not the right time to felt Scared And Weak..

" I'll Also Come With you jija ji.. ", Nandini Said Wiping her Tears.

" But– ", Divyanka Was going to say but Nandini cut her in between..

" Please Manik.. ", Nandini Pledged her Voice Chocked And Manik See her Like this for the very first Time..

He nodded his Head and Trio Went out Followed by Ansh And cabir..

********************************

OLD MILLS

The Place Is Filled with the Empty Boxes And a Little Figure Was Tied on a Chair.. That figure is non Other than Anvi Malhotra..

Her Little Hands Were Tied And Her Legs as Well..

A group of 4 Goons Were Playing Cards Sitting at the Little Distance Away from her..

" Ayee Ramesh, Give Some Water to that Little Girl.. ", A Goon Named Mahesh Said with Concern, He's Also a Father of a Daughter but he has to do these Work For Money because his Daughter is fighting for her Life and Admitted in The Cancer Care hospital..

" But She's still Unconscious.. ", Ramesh Said Frowning.. He Nodded his Head And looked at the Three Cards in his Hands lost in his thought Worried for his daughter and the Little girl Tied on the Chair....

" Why Boss Told us to kidnapped This Little Girl? What That Person Has Enmity With her!? ", Another Goon Named Raka Asked with Pitty..

" Why You Cared? We Are Getting good Amount of money.. That's What Matters to us.. ", The Leader of the Group Mohan Said Shrugging his Shoulder.. He has Sympathy For The little girl but this is his Way to Earn Money, So Her Life Doesn't Mattered to him..

************************************

MALHOTRA MENSION

" Raju, Did You Saw Anvi Going Out!? ", Vivek Asked From the Guard who Always Stand at the Main Gate..

" No Sir.. I didn't See Anvi Baby Going anywhere.. ", Raju Informed nodding her head Negatively..