EPISODE - 42 Will you give me one more chance....

EPISODE - 42  Will you give me one more chance....

OLD MILLS

For a second Manik was frozed on his place but hearing Vivek, Anvi , Ansh & cabir's shout all together , " Nandini/fliend/bhabhi ", jerk him out from his shocked state..

He ran inside only to find Vivek, Anvi , Ansh & cabir standing shocked.. and when his eyes fall on Nandini she was going to fall.. he hurriedly ran towards her and catch her before she touch the ground..

Till then police also arrived and arrest aliya..

" Nandini.. hey chipku.. don't close your eyes.. ", Manik said patting her cheek..

Nandini smile painfully at him,her eyes were getting heavy due to weakness as she didn't eat anything since Manik broke her fast and also with the amount of blood she has lost..

" Yo–You mu–must be Happy.. right!? Finally! A betrayer going to lea–ve you.. ", hearing nandini's words tears rolled down from his eyes after so long.

" No.. you aren't going anywhere.. got it.. I won't let you leave me.. ", manik said crying and carried her in his arms and hurriedly took her to his car while other followed them..

Vivek tok driver seat ,Manik sit with Nandini at back seat on his lap.. while cabir with anvi at passenger seat.. anvi was crying seeing her fliend..

While ansh was follwing them in another car..

In MANAN CAR

" No no.. don't.. ", Manik said panickingly holding his handkerchief carfully on her left side chest where she was shot, as he see Nandini was closing her eyes..

" I want to sleep monster.. You was the only one to get rid of me right? And when I'm going then why are you stopping me!? ", Nandini said chuckling but then hiss, trying to not close her eyes..

" Haan.. I'm monster.. I'm sorry Nandini.. I just misunderstood you.. please please don't close your eyes.. ", hearing his Nandini trying to say something but then close her eyes.. she felt darkness pulling her towards it..

" No no.. Nandini.. please if not for me please for YOUR daughter anvi please.. don't close your eyes.. ", hearing his words Nandini with a jerk opened her eyes..

" Haan don't Nandini we just reached..", Vivek said as he parked the car at the parking of the hospital..

They hurriedly comes out and help Manik to carry Nandini inside..

************************************

Other Malhotra family with Navya also reached in hospital.. and sitting outside the ICU waiting doctor to comes out.. it's already 2 hours and there isn't any clue about nandini's health.. everyone is very restless for Nandini while our little anvi is crying in her bhua's arms..

" Fliend is hult ( hurt ) because of me.. ", Anvi said sobbing..

Divyanka wiped her tears cajoling her, " nhi anvi.. it wasn't your fault bacha..".

" Nhi nhi.. fliend save me when that bad aunty shoot me.. ", Anvi exclamed sniffing making everyone snapped at her.. except Vivek,cabir and ansh..