EPISODE - 3 A Sister's Pledge!

MARRIAGE HALL

"What the hell??", Cabir shouted angry, "How could she do something like this?".

"Actually, Aliya only wanted Manik as life partner for business issues and her career. She wasn't ready to take care of Anvi as yet, still she gave a try since she didn't want to lose Manik but.. I think..", her mother lowered her head ashamed of her daughter's actions..

"But yesterday night she thought she can't do this, so she just ran away without giving any explanations..", Cabir gritted his teeth.

"I didn't knew she was going to do this..", Aliya's mother said lowly.

"Enough! What had to happen already happen. Now we need to find a solution for this, there are only 30 minutes left for the marriage to happen..", Divyanka said..

"What? Di this is not possible, how will we find Aliya in 30 minutes?", Cabir said frowning.

"Not Aliya..", Divyanka's eyes landed on Nandini and her mind travelled to what happened few minutes ago Anvi was happy with nandini and she's sure Nandini will be a good mother to Anvi, "Nandini..".

"What???", Cabir , Aliya's mother and Navya widened their eyes and gaaped.

"Meeee!", Nandini almost fainted, some bride ran away from her own marriage and now she has to be go in her place.

No! No way!

"Haan please Nandini , only you can save us right now. I know this must be shocking for you all of sudden I'm asking you to marry my brother.. but please help us.. I know you're the right person for him.. please..", Divyanka  cried.

"How can you decide that after 5 minutes of our meeting?", Nandini  made a Cute crying face.

"Because my heart says so! Please Nandini..", Divyanka held her hand tightly.

"I know I'm good person and I can't say no to anyone, but marriage? It's a big decision Divyanka ji. I came to give you sweets, and I will go out like a bride? I never thought this could happen..", Nandini said totally confused.

"Haan, and she has her Dadu. No one would like to see their granddaughter married without informing him..", Navya said nodding her head.

NANDINI held navya's hand tightly, and whispered, " Let's go out, I can't breathe here..".

"Fliend.. don't go!", Anvi said with a cute puppy face.

Nandini turned to her and gulped, Divyanka also looked at her sadly.
Nandini covered her face with her palms, "I can't believe you put me in this situation DM (Devi Mayiyan) !".

"Come with me!", Divyanka  pulled her to a room upstairs. She made Nandini sit on the sofa, and took a
seat beside her..

"I know this is shocking for you and I knew your answer would be no for this. I just want you to listen to me once..", Divyanka said.

Nandini nodded gulping her saliva, seeing Divyanka's worried face for her brother and that baby's cute face pleading her to not go, her so good heart was already trying to accept this proposal..

"Manik is my brother and he lost his wife in an accident, and since then he's raised Anvi, his daughter alone. He thought he would be able to be Anvi's father and mother at the same time, but as Anvi is growing up, she starts questioning to him where's her mother. So we his family started convincing him for marriage, only for Anvi he agreed to get married but with the woman of his choice, and that's Aliya. We all didn't like her, but what matters now is to find a mother for Anvi so we accepted his choice and now you see she ran away, you know if Chiku gets to know that she ran away then he'll never accept to marry again. With lot of difficulties we managed to make him say yes for marriage, and now this had to happen. I know I'm being selfish with you, I'm just thinking about Chiku and
Anvi, but my brother forgot what is to live when his love died, he isn't the same joyful, full of life, simple, flirt, " Divyanka giggled sadly," and good boy he was, he turned himself into a heart stoned man, ruthless and arrogant and hides his emotions from everyone, he was like an open book, but now we all fail to even read his eyes. And about Anvi, I badly want to find a mother for her, because I know what's to be an orphan, to live craving for parent's love. To wish your mother was there to feed you your favorite dishes, to sleep close to your mother, be pampered by her. All this I didn't had the privilege to feel, and I don't want Anvi to go through the same. When I saw you with Anvi, I was so shocked and surprised that Anvi smiled to a stranger, called you her friend and even held your finger.
Normally Anvi doesn't accept anyone, she's only glued to her father and when he goes for work, she keeps missing him all day. Nandini I'm really sorry to bore you with my talks, I really just wanted you to make you understand that why I asked you to marry my brother.. and if you don't want, feel free to say I won't
force you..", Divyanka wiped the long tear slipping on her cheek and stood up.

For Divyanka, her family is her world.. Specially her chiku who's not Less than her baby.. Her first Baby..

They Faced allot of difficulties in their life and specially her chiku and that phase of their life Makes her Chiku today What he Is..

She Knows she being selfish today but She also knows this girl has a pure heart and will be perfect for her brother, Anvi as well as the whole Family..

And she also knows only Nandini has the ability to Shine her Brother's dark World.. Just a Glance on this pure soul and She knows only she can break the four Shielded wall around Manik's heart which he Created himself to prevent himself to connect with Someone Emotionally..

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

What Will be Nandini's Decision!? 🙄

Thank you for showering your love on EPISODE - 2😍😘