EPISODE - 80 Helplessness!

Just Give me 400+ VOTES I'll update  the next part Today Only..

EPISODE - 80 Helplessness!

"Nahin..", Nandini shouted crying, "Please don't do anything to him, please!"

While the family kept staring at her worriedly.

Shashi smirked, "That's how I like it, keep your voice down with me girl.. so I will message you the address, and you have to come here without any of your family members or police.. I'm warning you Nandini, if you call the police or anyone, I will shoot Manik right in front of your eyes and you know now I don't have Anything to lose.. so don't try to act smart with me, because I'm an old player and I know every trick you will think of using, so let me just say one wrong move from your side and Manik loses his life! If you really Love him, then don't play with his Life!".

Nandini gulped hearing it, Ansh snatched the phone from her and shouted to Shashi but he had cut the call, leaving Ansh frustated.

"What did you he say bhabhi?", asked Ansh.

"Woh.. he told me to go to some place, he will text me the address and I should not go with any of you or inform the police about it.. otherwise.. he will..he..will kill Manik..", Nandini stammered numb, while tears slip from her eyes.

Everyone gasped.

"We should inform police, we can't take any risk now..what if he harms you both?", said Cabir.

"Nahin, we will not inform the police.. Manik's life is in danger, I don't trust this Shashi at all,he is capable of anything.. he may harm my Manik.. I don't want anything to happen to him..", Nandini cried badly.

"But we can't let you go that place alone bhabhi, try to understand.. MM made me promise that I will protect you and Anvi no matter what happens, I can't break my promise by letting you go to Shashi..", said Aman.

"Haan Gudiya, already Manik beta is with that man, now you also.. I can't handle it, let's inform the police and they will find Manik for us.." , Nani cried.

"Aman, Nani please don't think about me.. we need to save Manik, if we inform police and Shashi gets to know that then he will kill Manik.. and I won't handle it, I will die without my Manik, he's my life.. I don't want anything happen to him.." , Nandini said.

"But sending you there is also dangerous, we don't have any guaranty that you both will return safe.. what does he want from you?", said Mama.

"But at least I will see manik, and if there's a way I will save him.. please let me go, Nani, Mami, Mama, Di please.." , she joined her hand crying and pleading the family.

Everyone was still unsure about this, specially Aman who had promised Manik that he would keep Nandini and Anvi away from Shashi, now the situation was that he was confused whether to keep his word or let Nandini go.

At the end, Nandini managed to convince them and they granted her permission to go ahead and save Manik.

***************************************************

She reached in an old building, looking around she tried to stop someone, that's when someone patted her shoulder from behind, Nandini gasped shocked and turned to the person, "Are you Nandini?" , asked a man hiding his face with a scarf. Nandini nodded.

"Is there anyone with you?", he asked.

Nandini nodded sideways, "There's no one with me.. where's my husband?".

"Let's go upstairs.. " , he said and snatched the phone and purse from her. Nandini gulped scared, then followed him upstairs.

*********************************************

"Why are you smiling so much?", Manik frowned staring at Meera, who was smiling dreamily.

"You will soon know my Love..", she said and cupped his face, pecking his lips forcefully. MANIK spit out, "Nandini's kiss taste better than this!"

Meera glared at him, "You will pay very soon for this Love!".

"Manik..", Nandini shouted smiling with moist eyes, she ran to him. MANIK was shocked to see her, Nandini cupped his face smiling, she kissed him all over his face, " My chocolate.. I missed you so much.. I was so scared something bad happened to you.. tum theek ho?".

"Nandini what are you doing here?", Manik asked serious.

"I came to save you Manik from these people.. ", she said and wanted to untie him, but two men pulled her back harshly, they held her.

"Leave her dammit..", Manik shouted to him angrily. Nandini struggled in their hold.

Meera smirked, she walked to Nandini, "  You're so dumb, you really thought I called you here so that you could save Manik! ".

Meera signaled the men to tie Nandini also, they dragged her to a chair and tied her. MANIK looked at them ill-treating his wife, helplessly. Nandini was hissing in pain while being tied harshly, and he could nothing about it. His eyes moistened.

Meera left with her men, leaving Manan alone in that old building.

"Nandini what happened? Why they brought you here?" , he asked. Nandini narrated everything to him, Manik clenched his jaws.

"WHY DAMMIT?", he shouted, "Why did you came here without informing anyone? Are you mad Nandini? Why didn't you use your brains? He was just trying to scare you by saying he would kill me dammit.. he would never kill me because I'm the only who can transfer the property to his name, he would never harm me Nandini until he gets the property, he's not going to stop.. why didn't you listen to Aman Nandini? You thought you would save me alone? I would find a way myself.. DAMN..DAMN..", he shut his eyes frustrated.

"I didn't want anything bad happen to you, I was scared for your life.. I didn't think about this.. I wasn't in state to think what I should do or not.. my heart and mind was on you and your safety.. I'm sorry..", she said sobbing.

Manik breathed in and out, he looked at her again, "It's okay Jaan.. don't cry.. I know you were worried about me..".

"Now I have to think a way we both escape from here before they come back..", he said.

**************************************************

"Anvi don't be stubborn baccha.. please eat something.." , said Divyanka going behind Anvi. Anvi hide behind the sofa crying, "Nahin.. Anvi want Mumma and Papa.. Anvi only eat with Mumma Papa.. whele my Mumma Papa ale?? Bua call them..".

Divyanka's eyes turned moist, she left Anvi's plate on the table and sat with a thud bursting in tears.

••••TO BE CONTINUED••••

Does Nandini did Right!? 🙄

Just Give me 400+ VOTES I'll update  the next part Today Only..