EPISODE - 11 Nanvi Day In NGO!

It was afternoon, only Nandini , Mami, Divyanka and Nani were at home. Cabir was outside with his friends, while Ansh and Vivek were at work.

Nandini was trying to make Anvi stop crying, because she was missing manik now.

"Nandini this happens everyday! At this time she always start missing Chiku and he can't leave his work to come to her everyday..", Nani said worried, trying to show Anvi her toys. Anvi cried throwing everything Nani was giving to her.

"Papaaaaa..", she buried her face on Nandini's chest crying.

Nandini thought for a while and took her phone. She called Manik..

"Hello?", she said as soon as he picked her call.

"Say Headache!", he rolled his eyes recognizing her voice.

"Anvi is crying a lot, you know why! So can I take her to outside? She will feel better..", Nandini said.

"Why are you asking me? You're her mother now, so you should know what's good or bad for her. It's up-to you to decide..", he said.

"Monster Malhotra! can't he say a simple "YES"! But I'm glad he trust me to take decisions for Anvi..", Nandini smiled thinking.

"I wasn't going to ask your permission either! I just thought to INFORM you so that I don't get caught with those two man in black..", Nandini  smirked.

"And let me INFORM you know that you should take those two men in black wherever you go!", Manik  said.

"Hawww no! I won't feel comfortable..", Nandini  widened her eyes.

"It's not for you. It's for Anvi's security..", he said.

"Kids shouldn't live caged. I agree you're thinking for her safety, but she like every kid of her age want to go outside freely without anyone behind them like they are controlling her steps. She will feel irritated and upset that other kids roam around with only their parents and normally, while she's always with those men in black. She will feel she's different from others, when she's not..", Nandini said.

There was a silence suddenly and Nandini waited for his reply..

"OK! Be careful..", she heard him saying and hang up the call.

NANDINI looked at Nani, Mami and Divyanka , who were eager to know Chiku's reply.

She just jumped from the sofa smiling, "He said yes!".

"Wow Nandini! Chiku never heard of any of us but you know how to handle him!", Divyanka  said as she came out of shock.

************************************

Anvi stopped crying by the time she reached in a beautiful house filled with kids playing in a huge garden outside.

She hugged Nandini's leg shyly, "Friend whele ale weee?".

"Friend doesn't like to see Anvi cry, so Friend thought to take Anvi to meet new friends. So that Anvi smile everytime..", Nandini lifted her, and Anvi's doll fell on the process.

Nandini's eyes landed on her doll, she bend with her Anvi in her arms to take, "Alee Anvi's doll fell..", she said smiling in Anvi's language , and Anvi giggled.

"Nandini Didi.. Nandini Didi..", the kids came running to her with a huge smile playing on their lips.

"Hello kids..", Nandini smiled to them.

"Hello kids..", Anvi waved at them smiling, Copying her friend's Words , and everyone laughed.

"Nandini didi who's this baby?", the kids asked curiously.