Part 11

I look around taking in every detail of the room. The bed is draped with a grey cover that matches the colours of the drawn curtains, underneath the bed theirs a grey carpet too.

On the left side of the bed holds a nightstand with a single chair close to it then on the right is another nightstand but a large dresser with a huge mirror. We have a couch, a table and more furniture.

I turn to my right to see a door wide open, it's a bathroom where I'm guessing I have to go shower in so I start to move there. I walk in to see that on my left there's a door, I open that to see racks of clothes. A closet.

I go back to the bathroom itself, everything is either in marble carving or grey. That seems to be the theme here. I take a step forward to see there's already two piles ready for me. I move to them and start exploring.

The first pile are fresh clothes, I hold up a simple plaid skirt and then a black turtleneck then something falls out, it's black and made out of one silk. I pick it up to see it's lingerie. What in the world!!

Do they just have stuff like this lying around? When did they get time to go shopping for this? Guessing that Tamir only talks about his men, the thought of having another girl here is surprising. And I might wearing her clothes.

At the thought of another girl I take a good look at myself. My hair is frizzy and my eyes are swollen form all the crying I did. I look a mess.

I move to the second pile to see a fresh towel, a loofa and two packets of bandages for after my shower. Behind the towel is a bag and I open to see all the toiletries necessary including a comb for my hair.

Okay I've taken too long, I don't know when Tamir will come wondering back in and I'd prefer be ready then get shot because I wasn't. I go to shut the door before taking his suit jacket off of me. I'm undressing myself until I'm nude then take the bloody bandages from earlier off.

I didn't want to take too long in the shower but my stinging hands made is merely impossible to hurry, I went wincing and trying to avoid soap from coating the grazes but nothing helped.

When I'm out I rush to dress then cover my wounds before I start drying my hair, I wasn't given a hair drying to I have to work with the towel I have.

I also try leaving the bathroom as clean as it was when I stepped in here, I throw my old bandages in the bin under the sink then start folding the clothes I wore first putting Tamir's jacket on top.

I take a second looking at myself in the twenty foot mirror. I would have never picked such an outfit for myself, if it were up to me, I'd probably be in jeans instead of a skirt. This skirt starts above my bellybutton and stops mid thigh.

With the lingerie underneath, if I bend the wrong way it's game over for me. I can only imagine why Tamir would want me in an outfit like this, but I'm only his pretend girlfriend, am I supposed to actually act as his girlfriend?

I try ignoring the fact and leave the bathroom with my clothes folded and my hair brushed and dried. Essentially I would have put some oil in my hair so it can grow and won't get dehydrated but I wasn't given one, and God knows how I would put that on my without hurting myself.

The room is as empty as I left it and my eyes go to the bed. Last night I couldn't bring myself to sleep picturing all the ways I could get shot in my sleep, I feel it now though. My heavy shoulders and my eyes that I can barely keep open.

I'll just sleep until he comes back, if his time span was an hour I just have spent about fifteen to thirty minutes in the shower which given me a rough twenty minutes if I'm lucky. That shouldn't hurt anyone.

It certainly doesn't feel like it when I lay my head on the warm pillow, just twenty minutes. I can do twenty minutes. I bring my knees to my chest and shut my eyes, nineteen minutes.

I don't dream, or at least I don't recalling dreaming, but when I lift my head to finally get up I see that it's still day light outside. So it was for nineteen minutes, and Tamir has yet to come in. I slide my legs off the bed so I'm sitting up right.

I'm starting to feel the migraine from all that crying I did, it's like a throbbing flick to the head and I rub my temples to try relieve the pain. I move to my eyes waking myself up even more.

A door clicks open and I turn towards the entrance door but no one walks in, instead on it's right side Tamir walks and we lock eyes. He raises his hands to his neck and undoes his top button before loosening his tie. He takes his time walking to the couch and my eyes follow him.

That moment was like an edit I wish I could replay. He goes to take his tux jacket off revealing his broad shoulders and manly biceps, I wonder how much he had to work out to keep his body image. His hands runs through this hair as he spreads his legs and leans back pushing his hips up.

I look away not letting my eyes wonder on him any longer. He's a bad guy. I saw it with my own two eyes. I saw how he whacked the man on his knees because he didn't like his answer, I saw him pull the trigger. He's everything but good.