Part 32

Ideally I should be fast asleep but I keep replaying the videos over and over, pinning over our sacred little moments.

The door opens suddenly making me drop my phone, I don't know why im acting like a child that's supposed to be sleeping and just got caught, but my heart races. I listen in to some shuffling before another door closes.

I sit up. Nothing has changed but the tux thrown on the couch and the bathroom light shining underneath from the crack. Tamir must be here. A flush echoes around followed by water running. The door opens, it's him.

"Surprised to see you up my love," he's tucking his shirt in then throw the clothes he was wearing earlier next to his tux. "I thought you'd be asleep."

"I'm not that tired." I watch him do his belt then he goes to finish his shirt buttons. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes." He looks up at me, "I have business to settle."

I look for the time. "Are you not going to sleep?"

"I'll sleep when I have nothing to do." He start to move to me coming to a stop in front of him, he then goes to take the covers off me and the freeze makes me freeze. "Take that off, I'd like to see what I'm working with."

My heart drops as do my eyes to my cropped shirt. "This again?" I sound so annoyed but it brings a wide grin to his face.

"I'm joking," he leans making both his hands sink in the sheets then caress my forehead with a kiss.

"That's not funny Tamir," he goes in to kiss my neck making me breath stagger. "I seriously don't like it when you threaten my body."

"Okay," he breaths into my neck before kissing a soft spot just below my jaw. "I'll stop then." He pulls away hovering over me and I open my eyes. "Now will you shut up and let me kiss you?"

I nod and he puts our lips together. Keeping a hand by my head for balance, his other one trials down my body to my outer leg and he hauls it up around his waist pressing himself more into my core.

I lose myself in the kiss, wrapping my arm around his neck letting it tangle in the back of his hair as the other goes to his side. I remember the last time I did that so I'm gentle to not tug him too hard. He pulls me down breaking the kiss.

I take in a breath then continue to steady my breathing as he kisses down my neck once's more, instead of going back to my lips like he's always done he continues down. "You're no virgin are you?"

What?! Why would he ask me that?! In a moment like this too!! "No..." I mutter as he kisses my chest then the middle of it, he takes his hand cups one of my breast from underneath the fabric, bare skin.

I try hide my moan, what is he doing? I thought he had business to take care of, why is he here with me? He kisses down my stomach still massaging my breast with both hands now.

"Tamir," I managed to get out, "where are you going?" My eye shut to him kissing my lower stomach.

"We didn't get any dessert, so I figured I'd treat myself."

"I don't know..." my uncertainty spreads in the air but he just continues to kiss the inner of my thighs clouding my head even more.

"So you want me to stop here?" He kisses closer to my core.

"No one's ever seen it that close." He laughs. "Don't laugh!"

"Okay," he chuckles coming back up to tower over me. "You've had sex before and you're worried about me seeing your pussy?"

"You'll be like, face to face with it, that's embarrassing." My face heats up and I look away. "To me anyways." I mutter.

"The guy before me didn't eat you out?" I shake my head. "Sound like boring sex to me." I don't know to reply to that. "You have deprived me of sex for weeks now," he take my face in his hand, four fingers on one cheek and the thumb on the other. "What am I going to with you?"

I watch his eyes drop to my lips before they meet mine once more. "Kissing you is fun and all, but the amount of times you keep sending me back rock hard because of how your body reacts to me is unbelievable." He sighs letting my face go.

"Here, see for yourself." My hand is pulled down and placed right to his groin, my eyes widen feeling such a sift shaft but his pocket on one side is full.

"Your...your pocket it full too." I point out.

"No they're not sweetheart," my fingers go on exploring on their own, is he packing that much. I pull away realizing what I'm doing, I was rubbing on him, just to feel his size.

"I.." I turn away feeling the embarrassment grow more and more on my cheeks, why would I think his pockets are full! Now I just look stupid! I part my lips to apologize but he kisses me cutting me off.

The long and tender kiss comes to an end leaving us both panting, he lets go of my body and I instantly start to yearn for his absence. "Go to bed." He turns his back on me and starts to make his way to the couch picking up his tux. "I guess I'll deal with this myself."

I take a while guess what he's talking about watching his back move away from me.

Once I'm up I shower and get into a baby blue dress with mini white flowers that hugs my body and comes to a stop at my thighs, and add a blue cardigan over it that stops at my ribs. Why is it I have two different styles now? One of my own and one of his.

I put a little effort into my hair putting it half up and half down then curling the ends. I don't know why I suddenly want to dress to impress. But I know I do.