Part 75

Halcyon's POV.

I'm cornered with my back pressed onto the villa walls. Heat is pressed onto my lips, heat grabs my outer thighs lifting me, heat fills my lungs, heat burns me. I'm overpowered.

The sudden break of his lips make my eyes spring open and we're both breathing heavy adding more heat. I think I'm on fire.

Wildly, his eyes search mine, half his face lit from the light of the villa. "You're wearing it...the ring."

"Kiss me..."

"The ring?"

"The ring..." the shock of his suddenness still hasn't worn off.

"Is that a yes?" He questions and I try reading his lips. "That's a yes right?" All I want to do is kiss him some more.

I'm nodding. "I'll let you be my husband." I finally bring myself to say. "We'll discuss the terms and conditions later." I pull him in wanting, needing his lips once more.

I lock his hips into me by my ankles. I can't begin to compose myself, losing my fingers in the back of his hair with one hand as the other grips the fabric of his shirt.

"I love you," he's whispering to me over and over and over again. I beg for him, beg for his speed, for more of him inside and out. If only he knew how much of a mess I truly turn into when in his arms.

His last thrust in me jerks me up as I listen to his quick breaths, my own drumming heart beat and the throb of my core. His withdraw sends my head back as I twitch for him.

I remember calling Kate just as he left me, I sobbed on the phone to her for her to only remind me of exactly who I was fighting so desperately for. My eyes open to Tamir's face hovering over my own.

I'm never falling out of love with this man.

I fix my clothes, try getting my wobble under control, fix the flyaways on his hair, then we make our way back. "Ah," we sit down just as Tamir's older brother speaks, "we're just about to eat dessert."

"Looks like you best us to it." Sierra adds making the table chuckle. My cheeks burn at the knowledge of them knowing, I glance at Tamir to see he's just flipping them off.

We stay having dessert before the whole table moves to the heart of the beach. Right in the centre a fire is burning, at the side musicians each with an instrument sit on chairs and are already playing soothing music.

We start off by sitting by the fire, still laughing and discussing as a group before Sierra and Miles are the first to stand requesting dancing music and start in an old school fashion dancing swing style.

I watch in awe how her dress twirls with every spin, how his hands guide her body in every motion, how their eyes never leave each other's, how their smiles stay wide and bright, their eyes lit with both deep affection for one another and the fire burning next to them.

"Teach me Tamir!" I turn to him before stumbling up. "Teach me how to dance like that!" I know he knows how to.

"Can you keep up?!" He stands letting me drag him closer to the fire. "That's the real question!" He spins me out and tugs me back into his arms.

"I'll keep up." I mirror his Jupiter smile.

Just like that he's constantly spinning me and lifting me in the air, my laughter echos in the air as my body retains his movements as muscle memory. I'm moving with him and like her.

I'm clumsier then I am on my own two feet but it's so much fun. The hardest part is the obligatory partner switch, just as I was getting used to Tamir's dancing style I'm spun around and caught into another's arms.

Ryuki I think, Tamir's older brother. He keeps me on my toes constantly spinning me, my arms are in the air mirroring him as we move to the music. Then I land in Mori's arms, Tamir's cousin. He keeps me in the air the whole time like I'm a feather, I only mange to touch the ground for milliseconds.

Miles is a wild dancer, that's why it was so beautiful to watch, because Sierra could actually keep up. He laughs at my constant mess ups and in the bliss, I can forget his bullying.

Then I'm spun back into safe arms. Tamir balances the spins letting me twirl him sometimes, although I'm in the air quite a lot he also makes me use my arms and I have to keep up with my legs too.

I'm exhausted by the end of the night, from the dancing and the continuation of our own celebration.

I'm winded and curled up in the thin sheets barely covering me, from behind I'm picked up and moving in his arms. We move into the bathroom but the lights seem to be dimmed. Our only light source are lit candles.

I'm dipped into a just below lukewarm temperature water. I catch myself not realizing the tub was this deep, right to my shoulders sitting down. Behind me, Tamir steps in making the water rise some more.

My hair is lifted off my shoulders and he's taking it into his hands before I realize he's tying it up for me. "Thank you."

"No problem sweetheart." I lean back on his chest at his words. Silently we enjoy the chill of the water letting it unwind my muscles. I watch the view of the wood, nothing be trees for our view yet the simple nature is so beautiful.

I feel the wave of water as Tamir gently grabs my hand before resurfacing it and I feel him kiss the diamond ring. My eyes shut feeling then tender kisses on my hand.

"My mother always wanted to teach us the beauty in life," my eyes are wide now. Tamir has never mentioned his parents before. I wait, willing him to continue. "She knew too well that we'll be dragged into a life of death.

"So as soon as I leaned how to walk she started teaching me how to water plants. She's assigned me to the lavender pot, Ryuki to the Daisies and Sierra to the sunflowers. Each time I would accidentally kill my flower, she would replace it.

"Obviously I didn't think she was growing many more in her own time and didn't want me to learn that nature too can wither away." He brings my hand to his lips. "You've unlocked memories even I forgot, just by your mere smell."

I smile to myself. "You've never talked to me about your parents."

"I hate them." His words come out cold against the warm kiss he plants on my hand again. "I have never hated two individuals more."

I don't know how much it's going to cost me, but I can't just let my curiosity go unsatisfied. I have to know more.