Part 69

We're here. I know that because of the extreme climate change. I'm in my bralette using that as a cute shirt and even put my hair up so it doesn't stick to my back.

We have to take two more transport to get to the private island; a taxi before a five hour boat ride into nothing but water then we see the island.

I thought we'd be greeted by one of his siblings or even one of his men but no ones at the deck and this time around I'm holding my own backpack and following close behind.

The whole island is secluded and surrounded by green life. Palm trees with actual coconuts sprouting out of them, sand as white as can be, the ocean a clear blue, I even have to stop to try taking it all in.

"We're the last to arrive," I turn back at Tamir who's going up wooden steps, "this island has a total of twenty three people on it including us. Come," he nods me over and I catch up.

"This is beautiful," I'm still scanning around before turning back to the actual villa. Gosh we have a villa!

The woods creek under us a little before he slides a glass door open and my feet that were in the burning sand are now slapping against cool marble. The marble continues out into the opening and that's when I spot three heads turned to us.

It's the guy that let Tamir's sister sit on his lap during that one meeting, the girl that was on the ground by the fluffy haired guy's feet, and the brown girl next to the last party. All three of them huddled and watching us.

"Halcyon," my name is called.

"Coming," I wonder back into the direction of it and spot Tamir outside a room waiting for me. He opens the door for me to step in. "Wow," I watch around.

This space could take up two times my apartment bedroom and closet. The bed, supported by wood, is framed by what looks like a mesh curtain with the fabric tied on each side.

The night stands have lamps on them and I watch his back move into view, past the bed is a display of windows looking out into the far view of the beach we were just dropped off.

The roof of this place looks almost hand stitch at the wild details as well as the semi circle over or bed. I place my bag down and shoes I had in hand.

My eyes catch Tamir disappearing into a room and my legs follow him. It turns out to be the bathroom which is also a wide space. A tub is place to the right looking out the numerous widows that seem to be looking out into trees this time.

The counter has two sinks and there's a shower on the left side meaning when I look over at the curtain of bamboo sticks, that must lead to the toilets. "We have a few hours until dinner," I turn to Tamir undressing himself.

"What do we do in the mean time?" I watch him take his briefs off and I work hard to keep my eyes on his upper half.

"Up to us." His back turns to me and I smile to myself letting my eyes drop to his back dimples. He steps in out of view and shuts the door behind him.

"What about your family? Don't you have to say hi, or let them know you're here?" I move closer so he can hear me.

"They know I'm here." I watch the blur of his push his hair back. "We're here...they know we're here."

"So how will this work? This trip I mean?" I step out my jeans stumbling before piling them next to his clothes.

"There's nothing fixed except dinner," I look up to see his head in my direction, I take my bralette off and the door is already opened for me. My panties were long gone since the plane.

I step in the water feeling the chill run tap my body, "Oh my!" I push him under the water so I'm not getting anything but the slight trickles of water off his body. "That's freezing!"

"You're going to have to adapt for the week," I meet his eyes, they watch me like I'm the meat his famished for. I get goosebumps, from him and the water temperature before moving closer to his body.

I look out the glass to see everything clear as day. The blurry effect of the glass only works on the outside, in here we can see everything...so when he saw me undress earlier he was actually watching me.

"Want me to turn it up?" He leans in pushing our bodies together.

"A little," I nod. His eyes drop to my chest. "Please?" I feel his index finger linger around my left breast before he's making circles around it and I look down to watch him. Surely my boobs aren't that interesting.

He cups it before he's bending down to me and puts my nipple in his mouth, the warmth of his mouth goes against the water temperature making me stumble back a little. He pulls away with a smacking sound of the skin before going back in.

I've always been quite thin, not very big boobs or ass and the only thing I have going for me is my waist, but Tamir seems to love having my body in his hands, especially my boobs and ass.

"Uhh," I moan to him sucking harder onto me. Ripples of water tap my face gently as my back is pulled closer lifting me on the top of my toes.

I reach out touching the muscle of his body, feeling the warmth radiate as his lips move up to my collarbone bone. My lips part ready to meet his but the kisses just stop making my eyes open.

"What do you want Sierra?" Sierra?! Who is-did be just call me another girls name?!

"Sierra?" I frown at his words but he's not even looking at me, his eyes are glaring out the shower and I follow his gaze seeing his sister standing by the door. Smirking.

"Well hello to you to," she lets herself in.

"Do you fucking mind?" Tamir reaches out to shut the water before shielding my body with his. I didn't even notice any movement, no sound whatsoever yet Tamir was able to call her out by name.

"I still haven't cleared my name, aw," she does a fake frown before breaking out into a beautiful smile, "I said I was sorry."

"You're here because?" He ignores her.

"Well," she sighs crossing her arms as she leans on our sink counter, "Ryuki isn't very happy about the fact that his baby brother hasn't said hi to him yet," I look up at him giving him the 'I told you so' look, I sense he feels it as he doesn't look back at me, "and I missed you."

"Grab me a towel."

"What has it been..." she moves to the displayed towels and grabs one, "three weeks you've chosen to ignore me?" She opens the shower a little poking her hand in and turning be body away from the glass.

"Where's Ryuki?" Tamir steps out with his towel around his waist now and goes back to the towels with wet feet.

"With Mori, gambling." I watch Tamir grab me a towel too before coming back to hand it to me and I warp my body before stepping out. Instantly Sierra's scan my body starting with my wet hair to my dripping feet, making me feel so small. "Hey Halcyon."

I recall a point where I didn't know her name, a point she had me tied to a chair and with words so sharp she pained my heart. My arm where she carved me starts to burn and my thigh she impelled me catches on fire too. "Hi," I tuck my body.

"Get dressed okay? Someone will come to get you in ten minutes, stay with them alright?"

"Mm-hm." I nod at Tamir's words not taking my eyes off the bathroom floor. I listen into his feet make their way away from me before the door is closed and I lift my head to see I've been left alone.