Part 67

You can imagine the pure shock on my face when a whole ass mafia leader tells me that we're taking public transport. "It's a fifty percent chance, we either make it through undirected or get attacked by enemies, but in public? I highly doubt it."

He takes my backpack from me and puts it on before swinging his duffle bag over. "So what are we doing?" I watch him wonder off to the table and picks up the two guns he brought in earlier.

"We'll take a bus to the station, from the station to the airport and then jet and then, private island on the Maldives ." He turns back to me.

"Private? Must be quite the bill to pay."

"You don't need to worry about that," he reloads a gun before reach it out for me to take. I watch it, remembering how shaky I was to use it in my escape then used it so easily to shoot Tamir's alarm system. "My love?" I take it then tuck it behind me.

It's heavier then the other, I can definitely feel it this time. "We should get going right?" I try changing the subject.

"Yeah." He leads us out taking the lead, from behind I hear Kent's footsteps follow us as we make our way through the mansion. I reach out for Tamir's hand slipping mine own in the cracks of his fingers.

He glances down at our hands but doesn't say anything and keeps leading us out. We're driven into the city before I wave Kent off and Tamir drags me into the current of bodies. "We don't stop for nothing," he take a quick glimpse at me, "okay?"

"Okay." I nod going for his hand again so we don't get separated. I watch the back of him, his broad shoulders, the fact that I just about reach his shoulders and I'm five seven, ours hands, his veins and then I look back up. His hair hidden by a black cap. He even gave me one too.

I scan around, seeing other couples hand in hand, both old and young. Kids too clinging onto their mothers hand to ensure they're not lost. Business men and women carrying cases and coffees in hands. The flood carrying everyone somewhere.

Our destination is the bus station and when we get there, a few people are waiting for their bus too.

Tamir steps behind me to warp his arms around my shoulders, I feel my gun pressed on me feeling his chest too. "That child is looking at you," I turn my head to my left looking for a child to see a little blonde boy with forest green eyes staring up at me.

"He's so cute." I whisper back at him smiling at the kid, he returns it with a grin and I see he has his front two teeth missing. "You want children don't you?"

"I guess." I feel him rest his chin on my head.

"You don't have any like...baby mamas?" He chuckles at me question. "I'm serious," I smile to myself.

"I was going to have one, but she miscarried, then I had to kill her."

"Because she miscarried?!"

"No, relax." I let out a breath at his words. I was about to say. "She didn't pass the test and requested me to just get rid of her. She blamed herself for the baby's death, I thought I was doing her justice."

"Oh." So he lost two important people in his life. "I'm sorry..."

"At least she gets to see the baby."

"But you still want kids? Even after that?"

"Yes."

I look down at the blond kid now closer to his mother, it's not long before he looks over at me again with another smile.

I too want kids, at least two of opposite sex but if the first two come out the same sex I wouldn't mind a third. That's if my body can handle that, my mother struggled hard having me as her second child.

"There's our bus," Tamir pulls away from me stepping forward. We get in and take the closest seats to the back. Tamir puts our bags between his legs before I slide in after him and rest my head on his shoulders.

His arms fold in front of his chest as I watch the outside rush past us in almost a blur. I want to sleep, thinking this will be a long ride but it's not. We're soon off and then we're wondering into an underground train station.

People are scattered everywhere but it's not as busy as above ground. Digging my hand into my pockets I watch around as train leaves and follow close to Tamir while he buys our tickets.

The lights above us flicker as people work their way up and down the stairs and a line forms behind us. "Our train arrives in like fifty minutes," I turn back to his voice. "We should get a bench."

"Most of them are already occupied." I look around.

"Here," he takes my wrist as he sits then drags me down into his lap. He decided to sit on the opposite side next to a older woman, she's dark skin with a crown of grey hair holding a newspaper. She turns to glance at us and I smile.

Tamir locks his arm around me pulling my closer to his chest, from the corner of my hoodie I feel the warmth of his fingers slip in and make their way higher into my hoodie.

My stomach tucks in out of impulse feeling his hands graze me lightly. "What are you doing?" I mumble turning back to him.

"Nothing." His hands moves higher under my sweater before I feel him push his fingers underneath my barlette then cups my breast. "You smell good." He squeeze it. "Like lavender."

My eyes drop to my knees as I push them together, I feel as if I'm sitting on something hardened. Maybe it's my gun...but my guns on my waistline so that can't be it, and I know damn well I'm not sitting on his gun.

"Tamir, this is not the time," I try pushing his hand down but he doesn't budge, "or the place."

"I'm not doing nothing." He hushes in my ear and I feel my cheeks burn. All he's doing is massaging my breast but even at the slight touch from him could send my body on fire.