Part 45

Halcyon's POV.

I pick my head up meeting his eyes, hair falls in my face as I lean into him. "I don't think you understand," he cups my face then drags my bottom lip with his thumb, "how fucking hot you look right now."

He enters his thumb in my mouth and I shut it sucking on that like I did him. "I guess it only took time, to bring this part of you out." I don't know what's going on with me, I just know my body wants him.

"Kiss me," I whisper and he doesn't miss a beat to put there soft of his lips onto mine.

When we get back to the hotel I can barely contain myself, already dripping for him. I kick my heels off shrinking in size as his lips press harder onto mine, he throws his tux away as I'm at his belt unbuckling it, our lips still smashing together messily.

The back of legs bump the start of the bed and I'm reclining back, he kisses down my neck before trialing down the fabric of my dress. "Look at how desperately wet you are for me," he says before pleasing me with the talent of his tongue.

He takes me back into a rough kiss and I feel the tip of his shaft line up at my entrance and he teases me, "Do you trust me my love?" He hovers over my lips.

I nod. "I trust you." At that he enters me causing me to throw my head back with a moan at the width of him. He starts to thrust himself in me.

"Fuck you're so wet," he holds my hip with one hand as the other balances him by my head. I've never taken it raw before, the friction of having both our insides smashing together meat to meat is overwhelming.

"Ohh my gosh," I reach out to his chest already trying to tap out. The fact we didn't undress isn't helping me, my body feels like it's about to combust at any given time.

"Feels good doesn't it?" His speeds pounds deeper into me.

"Yes!" I pant hyperventilating, I feel my inside tighten to his size making me reach above me head for something to support on. "You feel so good!"

"Shit," he he picks my legs up placing them onto his shoulder then locks me in place. I feel him hit my g spot repeatedly. I grip onto sheets above me scrunching them as I get louder. "I'm fucking close," he drops my legs and hit back into my hips.

My mouth drops in a soundless moan as I'm reaching my perk, he hits my g spot again, and again, again. "Fuck," he pulls out and I feel myself drench the sheets as well as my dress.

Tamir gives out on top of me. His breathing staggers in my ear and I too try to collect myself. My insides still ache for him throbbing where he filled me up. "Don't tell me that's all you can take?" I hear in my ear before he pulls himself up.

He turns me onto my front leaving my behind exposed to him, he moves the dress to a side and kicks my heels apart for a wider range. "I'm...I'm still...I'm still sensitive." I hang my head.

"I can see that," I'm spanked right on my kitty lips causing to jerk forward, "I can also see you're still twitching."

I look back at him. "Don't...look at it like that..." I watch him taking in everything.

"It's just such a beautiful site." My cheeks flush red turning back as I feel his shaft rub my clitoris.

"I want you to...ravage me to your hearts content." I breath lifting my head up.

"What was that sweetheart?" He thrusts in me then removes hair form one side and pushes it to another then rests his chin on my shoulder, I repeat myself. "Is that how you ask?" He still hasn't moved in me. "Where are your manners my love?"

"Please.." I hang my head.

"Come again?"

"Please Tamir, I want you to fuck me.."

"Speak up,"

"Oh come on..."

"Anything for you." I jerk forward to his thrust as he laughs.

My mind is at ease after the aftercare. He helped me clean up and took off all my makeup and as soon as I felt the sheets once more I knocked out.

I stretch my legs out curling my toes as my eyes bat open, I stay down still adjusting myself to the light in the room before I sit up bringing the sheets with me. "Tamir?" I rub sleep form my eyes before scanning the room. "Tamir?!" I get out of bed to check the bathroom.

He's not here. My heart drops at the thought remembering the last time I woke up to a lone bed when he was supposed to be there. No, I shake my head, he wouldn't just leave out of nowhere again.

I go back to the room and reach for my purse seeing the diamonds shimmer on my wrist as I grab my phone, no text messages. I let out a shaky breath. No, he said...he said he would do better, he'll be back.

Deliberately, I make the process of me brushing my teeth with the hotel toothbrush slow as well as getting back into my dress, still he's not back yet. I sit on the edge of the bed opening my phone to call him.

The door clicks open and I immediately spin to it, the other side is pushed and then he walks in. I get up excited to see him, he didn't leave me! I ambush him with a hug. "Oh god," he shuts the door behind him, "it's like coming back to a puppy." He slips an arm around my waist.

"Where did you go?" I pull away and look at his right hand.

"Coffee." He brings it forth, it's my coffee, from my shop. Golden coffee logo pressed in the middle. He hands it to me.

"Thank you." He moves past me and I watch him grab my purse throwing it on his shoulder and he goes to pick up my heels. "We're leaving?"

"If we don't," he checks the time on his right wrist, "I'll be late." He moves to me.

"For what?" He opens the door for me and I walk out.

"Finally getting rid of this pain," he hold up his wrist. I follow him down sipping on my coffee as I do so.