Part 38

Tamir's POV.

I move to her bed and remove the covers from the front then press a button and watch the hidden tv rise. "What?!" I hear besides me. "It seriously does that?! Why-how come I wasn't told?!" This girl, I laugh.

I watch her go around and get on the bed visibility fascinated, I press another button and two remotes appear before I glide my fingers on the tv itself and press the DVD player to open, it does. "That's seriously cool."

"You think so?" I put the CD in and close it.

"Yeah." She nods as I move around getting in next to her setting it up. "The princess bride?"

"A classic." I lean back.

"You watch classics?"

"Used to, when I had time to."

"Right," she gets a little closer as it starts. She doesn't even give me until half way into the movie to start asking me questions. "Does this mean you have time now?" She refers to what I said earlier.

"No, I just simply made time." I tell her.

"For me?" I catch a glimpse of her, she's got a sheepish smile on, it's not that deep. I don't however tell her that knowing it will probably kill her mood. "So this mean you like me?" I don't answer. "You can't just smile like that and not answer!"

"Yes, I've taken a liking to you." My heart skips a beat hurting my stomach but I mask it pretty well. "Satisfied?"

"For what it's worth, I like you too." I clench my jaw feeling her gaze but not meeting it. "I care about you a lot too."

"Watch the movie Halcyon." I blink at the screen. Something in my chest is burning, a fire she set off. If I looked at her as she said those words, I would have kissed her mid sentence.

"Kate doesn't seem to like you, you know?" I glance over at her, her eyes stay on the screen.

"Why should I care what she thinks?"

"Her opinion means a lot to me, I want her to like my boyfriend." She didn't say pretend, the side of my lip curls.

"I like your boyfriend." She's not pleased with my reply. I'm shoved and I let out a laugh. "I can't stand you." I have a reply for that, but I know she wouldn't be ready to hear it. Letting it slide the movie goes on. "Would you drink poison for me?"

"Shut up Halcyon." She chuckles at me. "Just simply shut up."

"Make me," I turn at her words, I almost missed it because of how low it was. She too is surprised I heard it. "I..you weren't supposed to hear that."

"I wasn't?" I raise an eyebrow and she shakes her head. "Well I heard it." I take her by the throat and a slight fear flashes her eyes. "Make you? You want me to make you?" The lump in her throat rises then drops in a swallow. "What happened to that smart mouth of yours?"

She opens it to say something but I kiss her beating her to it. She sits up right aching herself into me as I kiss her harder bringing her back until I'm over her and we're occupying the middle of the bed.

I take a liking to her neck kissing and licking there while listening to her soft moans as I do so, I move down her body. Rolling her cropped top higher until it covers her eyes as a blindfold and holds her arms up.

I start at her collarbone and tail down, with the fabric I kiss her nipple and look up to watch her jaw drop, I bite with care to not actually harm her before lifting the barlette exposing her tits to me.

I lean in putting one in my mouth as the other I massage. She arches up with a moan and I alternate and she makes more noise. Seeing her like this makes me want to keep hearing her moans, I want to her her moan louder.

I kiss down her body. "You like it when I touch you like this," I tease her below her bellybutton watching her suck in. "Don't you?" She hums a response.

I pull away grabbing the remote then mute the audio next to us, I only want to hear her right now. Taunting her, I take her bottom half off with no rush and kiss the inter of her thigh.

I suck harder on her sink. "You're so soft," I tell her, "I bet you taste so good." I praise her.

"Find out." She blurts and I don't miss her shaky voice.

I start to take off her lace starting at her hips and roll it down. "Your hips my love," she pushes her hips up and I take it off her. I lick my lips looking down at her. "You're wet," I lean into her and come face to face with her pussy. "I don't know what you were so afraid of, your kitty looks so good." I use her term.

I start with no mercy as punishment for her smart ass mouth causing her to go to volumes I'm sure she never thought she could reach, I only grow hungrier for her putting my whole mouth on her to take in every last drip of her.

"Tamir," she moans my name giving me a rise. "Oh my gosh!" I look up at her to see she's taken the DIY blindfold I put on her off and she's trying to claw away.

"Where are you going my love?" I pull her down to me again. "I haven't finished with you yet." I put her legs on my shoulders going back with a faster speed with my tongue this time.

"Oh!" She runs a hand in my head and her body aches up again. "Higher!" She moans and I move to the top of her clitoris. "Ah! I can't-" I feel her twitch and she starts to try push my head away.

"Have some manners," I move her hand, "I'm trying to eat here." I put two fingers in her.

"Don't!" She cries out. "If you do that Tamir...I'm going to come." That's what I want, I want to take all of her in my mouth until she does. I keep taunting her with my tongue work.

I feel it in her hips before she tries again to squirm away but I lock her in. She twitches uncontrollably and drenches the sheets as well as my face.