Part 57

No breaks. My thighs have gone numb to his thrusts, my ass too by it his spanks. I'm moaning in his mouth as he kisses me with my legs on his shoulders.

The only thing that saves me is the ring of the timer telling us the brownies are ready to be eaten, I set that damn timer more then forty five minutes ago!

"Cum for me sweetheart," his lips hover over mine. "Show just how much you like this."

I throw my head back feeling the heat over come my body as I reach my perk begging for him, I twitch before trying to escape then make a mess of myself. "That's a good girl." My cheeks burn, hot and red. He chuckles, withdrawing.

I'm liberated letting myself legs fall onto the sofa we're on. We've talked about this on more then one occasion so when he distances himself it's no surprise, my eyes shut as I tuck my head towards me sealing my eyes.

"Let me know when you're okay," he strokes my hair and I nod. I just a few minutes to collect myself before he can start smuggling me with kisses once more.

~~~~

I'm excited to have Tamir and Kate meet for real real, unfortunately I'm the only one. Before hand Kate could non stop talking about how she dreaded the thought and on the way there, Tamir was suspiciously quiet.

I cling onto Tamir's bicep getting closer to the entrance of our destination. "Play nice will you?" He hold open a door for us and we walk through. "With Kate and her date." He hasn't been unpredictable for a while but it'll take a little longer then that to kill old habits. "Seriously Tamir."

"You worry too much my love," he chuckles before I spot Kate in the distance snuggled in the chest of another. The only thing I can point out his his height, very tall guy.

The closer we get the more I see the guy that's holding her is a dark one, his hair is in a buzz cut and looks fresh too. "Kate!" She pulls away to look at us, I break from Tamir to go hug her.

"Hey man," I hear besides me and glance over. "Kate's boyfriend, David."

"Halcyon's man, Kim." A last name introduction? Okay...I mean, whatever works for him I guess.

"Gosh girl!" I turn back to Kate. "The least you could do was try coving that up," she presses onto my neck then rubs hard, "what is he a mosquito?"

"Oh stop it!" I swat her away. "I'm Halcyon by the way," I reach out to shake her dates hand as he repeats his name. "I've heard a lot about you."

"Likewise, you're kinda all she talks about."

"Oh?" I smile at Kate.

"He's being too nice." She shoots David a look. I turn to Tamir expecting him to say something, anything to Kate but nothing comes out, same goes for Kate. I'm left glancing between them.

"Okay then," I move on. "Bowling?"

"Yep, we're aisle seven." Kate point to the direction.

"Great! How about you guys go get the drinks and we'll go set up?"

"That works with me." David nods and I take Kate's hand. He looks over at Tamir to check with him. Tamir's watching me, if it wasn't for David and Kate, I'd totally scold him for his lack of effort.

"Why not?" He finally says.

"Get me anything," Kate starts to drag me away.

"Same!" I just about get in as I'm dragged away. "You said you would at least try!" I call her out as we stop at our aisle.

"I looked at him! He had all the time to say something yet he didn't!"

I remember the test we talked about, the days after our day spent together. "I just want you guys to at least tolerate each other, I want to get more serious with the guy, I want you to like him."

"You're not going to get married to him are you?"

"What?"

"Are you pregnant?"

"What! No! God no! That's not what I meant-no!" I shake my head out and drag her down with me so we sit. "He's in love with me, and I love him back..." my heart softens at my words. "You're the only family I've got left, this matters to me."

"Yeah yeah whatever," she stands going to the mini table.

"Don't yeah yeah whatever me!"

"No I get it. Tolerate the guy, got it."

"Thank you," I sigh following her then look beyond her, the guys are coming. "Who's up first?"

"Couples against couples. Then it's boys versus girls." She turns to the guys and I quickly go to type in the tablet, her and Tamir against David and I. Better. Then follow her.

"Thank you," I take my drink from Tamir, we go sit down since it's Kate and her man up first. I sip my straw watching them then feel the a body heat lean into me.

"When do we get to back home?" He asks me in my ear.

"When you guys can have a civil conversation," I turn to him and he leans down into me.

"I'm really trying to see what that corset looks like without them jeans."

"You'll find out when you can talk to my bestfriend." His eyes stick to my lips sucking the straw.

"You guys need a room?" I hear and turn to the voice, Kate grimaces before turning to the flashing screen. "Your turn."

"Right," I put my drink down to stand. "Our turn." I poke three fingers into the ball, I'd have to admit, bowling isn't a strong suite of mine, so I'm going to have to try. Hard.

Turns out I'm not half as bad, not the best but not bad. Tamir and Kate have made the minimal conversation which I'll take over silence. "Do they hate each other?" David asks me when we're on our last round and it's us against them.

"No," I turn to him, "she just doesn't like him and he's...him."

"Should we let them win?"

I frown at him. "Of course not. You're not on a losing team David, don't ever bring that up." He laughs making Tamir turn to us. I sip my drink hiding my smile, someone seems a little jealous.

We watch as he turns back to Kate and says something to her, it's clear she doesn't like what he's said and shoot a response back. That only amuses Tamir. "He's smiling," David point out, "is that a good or a bad that?"

"I-good...good question." Tamir says something again and this time Kate swings for him, he only has to step back to avoid the hit. "Okay!" I stand and rush to them, I push Tamir back a little creating some distance. "Let's go get something to eat shall we." This can't get any worse.