Part 68

"What are you teenagers doing here at a time like this? Isn't there some college class going on?" I look over at the lady who spoke.

"Oh no," I shake my head. "We're not teenagers. I'm twenty three, and he's twenty."

"Great," he mutters so only I can hear him, "tell her our whole life story while you're at it."

"Aw, you just look so young." She smiles showing no wrinkles.

"Thank you," I return the favour.

"Good days the twenties are. You get to be free and live like never before. The days blur in and you can't even remember your name sometimes. You guys living like that?" She folds her newspaper.

"I used to." I admit. "Yeah."

"Were you the party animal?"

"Centre of attention," I make her laugh and a soft smile stays on my face watching her.

"And then what?"

"Responsibility smacked me back to reality, then I met this one." I nod to Tamir.

"Ah love." She gives me a weak smile. "You remind me of my eldest son when he was your age." Her eyes are no longer on me but behind me. "You have his build kind of, he never talked much, especially not to me but when he did...I was proud as a mother can be.

"A smart child he was, but preferred to be alone most of the time. I respected that." She nods. Our silence hangs in the air with Tamir not responding but he breaks it a few beats later.

"What is he dead?" I hit him at his question. He couldn't even watch his tone making it sound so damn cold. "I mean...what happened to him?"

"He's okay," she chuckles to herself. "He got married and everything, he just doesn't visit." I nod trying to understand her motherly pain.

"That's it?-"

"How about I do the talking?" I hush him. "That must be hard for you as mother," I turn back to her, "not seeing your first son as much as you'd wish."

"You're a sweet child," she goes on and I listen. We keep the conversation going having Tamir cut in every now and then still at my breast.

Our train is arriving soon and I have to cut her off mid story time. Of course I apologize as well as thanking her for sharing with me as much as she did before I'm dragged away. "It was nice meeting you Mrs. Harley!" She waves back at my shout.

The train isn't as full as I'd imagine it would be making it easier for us to find seats. "You have absolutely no social skills." I look over at Tamir.

"What was I supposed to say when she mentioned her son?" He shrugs the backpack off and sliding it underneath us before doing the same to the duffel bag.

"Anything but that," I watch him lean back. "Have you no empathy?"

"No."

I take my cap off racking my hands through my hair. "You really are something else."

"Feel free to leave whenever you want." I look up at him through the curtains of my hair. "Although it'll be merely impossible to just walk away...alive."

"Who says I'm leaving?" I lean into him. "I know what I go myself into, and I'm not going nowhere." I push his cap down to cover us as I press my lips onto his. I break the long and soft kiss to catch him smiling with his eyes still closed.

"I like the sound of that." He leans in this time but I pull away teasing him. His eyes open to watch me. "Kiss me again."

"I don't really feel like kissing you," I try to hide a laugh but it just comes out my nose, he pulls a face making me laugh into his chest this time feeling the vibration of his chuckles. "Ahh," I breathe, "I can't with you." I put my cap back on.

I rest my head on his shoulders like on the bus and we ride it out, sharing more jokes while picking on each other, until the airport.

We're led around security check and the first one on the planes in first class, now this isn't a surprise. We're given seats big enough to lean back into a bed but in our case double bed.

It's way roomier and even has a curtain. When we're in the sky I decided to take my shoes off then a nap while I can not knowing how long this flight is.

The sound of heavy breathing mixed with muffled moans wakes me up, I turn to Tamir hearing the sound more clearly before letting my eyes flutter open to see what the hell is going on.

The first thing I'm met with is the dim lighting we're in before my eyes focus and I see Tamir's hand moving in an up and down motion to please himself. Never would I thought this is what I would wake up to, especially on a plane.

His hand speeds up before he cups his tip a groans. Cum runs down his manhood and I shut my eyes with sleep still lingering at the back of my eyelids. I hear him shuffle before I feel hair tucked behind me ear.

"My love?" He whispers kissing the top of my ear. "Halcyon..."

"Mm?" I manage out still dazed.

"I'm going to fuck you okay?" I nod a response and he doesn't miss a beat to start taking my jeans off me taking my lace off with it. With care body is lifted before I'm brought to straddle him resting my head on his chest.

Oh fuckk, even half awake I still feel him enter me. He leans us back some more as I feel the bottom of my ass cheeks grabbed before he starts moving in me.

This leniency he's showing me goes against his rough and merciless I'm used to. I listen in as his breathing picks up and his groans vibrate against my ear.

My eyes shut hard as I too try be as quiet as I can. He pulls me down making me take his full length and that's when he starts pounding repeatedly onto my g spot. "I'm getting..." I scrunch the fabric of his hoodie into my fist, "I'm getting hot."

He lets go of the ass just to take my own hoodie off. His arm locks me in place as I jerk up to every thirst feeling my breast drag onto his chest. His hip grow determined and I feel it inside me, the heat, moisture and it makes me want to come.

Matter of fact, I'm coming before I know it hit me. He still continues and the throbbing only grows more and more.