Part 36

Tamir's POV.

I open her door to see she's dressed way more modestly then the clothes I put her in. Her top is white and goes into a slight V with ruffles around it, the sleeves seem to be baggy too. She's paired that with high waist jeans that have three buttons, that'll be a pain to take off.

Her shoes too are white but he side bag is a dark colour. "Hi," she smiles at me.

"Hello my love." Her cheeks are rosier, she must have added more to her makeup.

"Here," she turns going back in then comes out with a large box. "Macaroons for your men."

"This again?" I look down at the box. She's going to get into the habit of making things for them.

"It's something nice, take the box." I do. "I bet you don't treat them." She steps out and shuts her door behind her and locks it. I notice her low bun. "You do give it to them right?"

"Yes." Well I give it to Kent then when I check to see if they actually eat them they're all finished. "I'm not cold hearted." I start to move and she follows close ready to open doors for me because of my sprained wrist an occupied hand.

We get into my car and I drive us back to the mansion, I take the box with me handing it to Kent. "A gift form Halcyon to everyone." I tell him and he nods taking it. "Come," I lead her away.

"What are we doing?!" She's way pumped up about this.

"Since you didn't want a formal date, I'm going to teach you some defensive skills." She falls silent besides me and I glance over at her. "It's just you and me sweetheart, no ring, and I won't be hurting you."

"You could have taken me to the movies, or bowling, or for a night out sightseeing, and you want to teach me how to fight?" She picks her head up locking eyes with me.

"Yes." I've seen her fight, and trust me, in a world like mine she wouldn't last a minute in a dirty fight. I lead her downstairs where I know she's never been.

"We really do have different ideas of dates." I'm certain I wasn't supposed to hear that but I do. I just shake my head out and move her deeper into the room.

The censors detect us and light up. "Is that why you're not in a suit?" She lifts her head up to the ceilings taking in the lights then she scans the gym room itself.

"Partly." I'm only in a shirt of the jogger shorts she gave me a while back. I move into the room some more and go to pick up some boxing gloves. "Come here my love." She turns at my voice and by the simple gesture I'm struck.

She does this child like skip to me then stops at my chest, I can't help but break out into a smile. She's adorable. "What?"

"Here," I ignore her question, "put these on." I hand her a glove and drops her bag before she puts it on, for her other hand I help her into it then she smacks the gloves together before lifting it to her chin taking her stance.

Good start. "We're going to start over there," I motion her to the punching bag and then we move to it. "Okay," I stand behind it to hold it in place, "hit it." She retakes her stance and throws a punch that barely moves me. "Again."

She does another right hook. "Put a little force into it."

"I am!" She hits it again and I realize I don't have to hold onto it so tight for support.

"I know first hand what a right hook from you feels like," she hits it a little harder this time, "that's the spirit." The praise puts smile on her face as she hits once more with the same force. "Now your left." She switches and the blows don't come in as strong anymore.

"Here," I move back around, "how about when you throw with you left side you throw it with your whole body?" I stand behind her placing my hands at her waist, unintentionally I catch a sweet whiff off of her. Lavender.

Well now, now all I want it to bury my head in her neck and breath it all in. "Tamir?"

"Your body," I snap out of it, "when you swing use all your body." I guide her waist into and swivel and watch her throw practice punches. "Like that." Since she doesn't really have enough muscle she has to rely on all her strength.

"Do I get kisses if I get this right?!" Now she's pumped up again.

"No." I burst her bubble. "I'll only kiss you if you can move me." I work my way back behind the punching bag. She lights up again.

"Okay!" Only then do her right hooks grow harder and he left ones have more power in them. I'd admit, if I were relaxed she would have knocked me back a few steps, but I tense up just to challenge her a little. "I totally saw you move!"

"That was intentional." I shrug.

"Still counts!" She moves to me and leans in. "A deal is a deal!" She kisses me then adds three small pecks after very satisfied with herself. I smile at her.

I scan around for a boxing pad then spot one, I move to it then put it on moving back to her. "Okay so what you're going to do is, take take," with my left side I tap her and then her right side, "then duck." I wing above her head.

"Okay," she nods rolling her shoulders back, she's getting a little more comfortable with this. I start, tapping her left then her right and she ducks as I swing over her head.

"Good," I nod accelerating, she adapts pretty well. Her eyes stay on my hands as she watches each hit come to her, but her cheeks do flush a light pink, don't know if it's the heat of the praise.