Part 56

Halcyon's POV.

Kent reapers from the corner meaning only one time, Tamir must be up. I take his made coffee and bring it to him. I find him with his head in his hands and I don't know if he knows it's me but he doesn't look up.

"Can you just...take the day off?" He follows his words with a sigh. "I'd love nothing more," he sits up leaning back to throw his head over the head rest, "then to fuck you all day."

I shut the door behind me. "Here," I place his coffee close to where he's settled his gun. "That should wake you up." I go to him pressing myself on his lap. "Mornings huh," I can feel it through the fabric, just how much the mornings effect him.

"Dreamt about us," he sits up pressing his chest on my back before both his hands rest at each thigh spreading my legs, I relax my head on his shoulder scanning him.

"Are you going to fuck me here? Or take me away first?"

He turns to me letting his lips hover over mine. "Both." He puts our lips together. Morning sex. I forgot how that feels, but in my office? Something about him constantly reminding me we have guest then praising me amps it up.

Later on, he takes me to a loft I didn't know he owned. This location is new to me, and even when we get there he doesn't let me take it in, he leads me to the shower where we save water together.

Even then, after our shower, both our hair still wet, he bent me over for another round. He was not joking about fucking all day. I see that now. Take him seriously next time, got it. With small conversation in between breaks, he's quick to recover.

A crazy drive he has.

I'm in his white shirt that comes to a stop above my knees but I have to roll up at the sleeve because of the length. He stays topless letting his trousers hang on his V line.

He throws me over his shoulders and from the room wonders into another room before I'm put down. "I could have walked," I staggers a little before leaning onto the counter close by.

"With the way you're still shaking, I don't think so." I roll my eyes at him and he leaves me leaning on the counter. "What you want to eat?" I watch him open up a black fridge that blends in with the setting.

"What do you have to offer?" I look around. The kitchen is an open space with dark marbling and looking out into the living room. Even the bedroom had black sheets. "I'm not the first here..." I look out into a distance picture. "Am I?"

"I can make something." He ignores me.

"You can cook?" I lean forward on my elbows. "Could have fooled me."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that." He reappears.

"Wouldn't be the first time."

"Do you get a rise out of doing that? Another kink?" He throws something on the counter. Salmon. It reads.

"Doing what?"

"Arguing with me."

"I'm not arguing with you," I stand straight. "We're having a conversation."

"Sure feels like the start of an argument to me." So arguing is the only form of communication he recognizes?

"We're not arguing." I state, a little too coldly.

"Quite the emotion you put into that." He's going through a cupboard.

"Do you get a rise out of it?" He shoots me a glance. "Ignoring my questions?"

"Does it ever occur to you Halcyon," he puts force into shutting the cupboard, I should have jumped in my own skin, but I don't. "That I don't have all the answers?"

"Quite the emotion you put into that." I use his words against him. The glare he sends my way would have chilled me to the bone the first night we met. Now, all it does is make want to laugh. "I can make dessert." I fight my smile.

"Pantries through there," he points to his left and I move to it pulling the handle for it to open up. The space is surprisingly spacious. And clean. I step in.

"You have maids?" I question looking around at the organized space, he definitely does not have time to keep this up. Does he?

"I clean this up once a month." I hear him say. Sounds a little sarcastic. "Yes I have maids my love."

"Could have folded me." I mutter scanning the shelves, looking for ingredients to make brownies. That should be easy enough. "You have only this place?" I speak up.

"Two others." He sounds a little distracted. "And you might not be the first here but I guarantee you you'll be the last."

"Kinda sounds like a threat there," I grab the essential ingredients before walking out, he breaks into a laugh. I place my things where he hasn't set up.

For a while, we send questions back and forth while settled in our own corners. It's a good experience, one I would have loved before hand. Then, we share a quiet meal together before I start to do the dishes as a thank him for his cooking.

Good chef by the way. Honey garlic glazed salmon. With rice.

He decides to join me at the sink. He starts by moving hair from my shoulders pushing it behind me before he plants soft kisses at my neck. I tilt my head exposing my neck for his kisses. He couldn't even wait until I've digested let alone finish the dishes.

His hands start to wonder. "Could you let me finish?"

"I'm not doing nothing," he peels the shirt off my shoulder kissing me there. I try getting through a pan with him teasing me and I almost drop it. "What's wrong my love?"

"You." I breath hanging my head. He lifts me by the waist just so he can enter me making me go in me tip toes. "Fuck sakes..." I moan taking all his length. When did swearing become so easy to me?

"You're insides seem pretty happy to feel me," he moves his hips into me sending me forward at every thrust, I feel myself leak through running down my leg. The shirt is lifted and our skin to skin contact echoes from the kitchen to almost everywhere.

"Ohh..." he is going to be the end of me.