Part 39

Halcyon's POV.

I'm scared to open my eyes, but he's seen it all now, what more can I be scared of?

I feel the pressure of his lips on mine and I taste myself as he tongue kisses me, the longer, the sloppier it grows. "You liked that did you?" My cheeks burn at his words. "You did come, a lot."

"Stop..." I try hide my face but he catches my lips and kisses me some more.

"Look how flustered you are." He kisses my cheeks then my eyes open, I watch him take his shirt off then he towers over me. "Look at how hard you really make me," I was going to look down but feel his tip tap onto my entrance.

He doesn't go in, instead his whole length slide right up rubbing on me as it hardens. Oh that's big. "You feel that?" He rubs down passing my core again, I find myself moaning. "All you." He continues to rub himself on me then kisses me making me moan in his mouth.

I don't know what this is, but with every fake thrust I grow wetting and yearn for him inside me, I like it more and more and the faster goes with the fake sex the louder I moan his name.

"Shit Halcyon," he picks my legs up putting them on his shoulders and the clap of our sink start to sing the harder he does it, "That feels amazing." I burn from his praise. "You're going to make me come." He puts my legs down but keeps rubbing on me.

I feel him finish right on my stomach but I'm not complaining, I can't even form any words because of the way I'm panting. I too twitch to him. "Twice?" He tease and I shut my eyes.

I feel him start to clean the mess he made on me with his shirt and his breathing is heavy too. I don't understand why he didn't just fuck me but I don't ask, that can wait another time. With the same shirt he cleans the rest of me up.

He leaves to go grab towels and I put on the set of pyjamas he stripped off me, he walks back in with his shorts hanging on his V line and moves in with towels and a new sheet.

We change the sheets and then I sit back into the middle and pull my legs up to me. "Embarrassed?" Hair falls into my face I as I shake it, I am a little and my cheeks burn as proof.

"I'm still tingly." He smirks at my confession.

"Come, let's finish the movie." He lies back down and I press my back onto him as we spoon.

I don't recall ever falling asleep, but me waking up to sunlight in my face tells me otherwise. Still a body heat behind me is very much present and I turn burying my face in his chest. He slept here. First of all he slept! But he slept here! With me...hell yeah!

I run my hand up his back feeling the bare of his skin then pull myself in closer, even though I don't know him as well as I hope to, I'm getting a little closer. I must be, there's so much ground to cover but I'm finally moving.

I'm hauled back into a drift by the rhythm of his breathing waking later on in the morning, when I wake this time, he's nowhere near. I'm alone. "Tamir?" I rub sleep form my eyes, I blink adjusting to the light, he really isn't here.

Instead I shower and put on a flowery dress that has a bow that snatches my waist together, I go through breakfast hanging on the thread that Tamir will come see me.

I remind myself not to stress over it remembering he's a mafia leader and has other things to work on, that quickly changes when night falls and I'm changing back into the outfit I came in.

When I come out the bathroom Kent is by the door and I move to him. "Is Tamir avoiding me again?" He must be drinking and wants me out of close range. "Why hasn't he come in yet? Is he mad at me?"

I replay last night in my head, what did I do wrong?!

"No," he says it like it's the most obvious thing on earth. "He's gone on a business trip."

"What?" My heart drops, he...he didn't say anything to me...

"In Italy, a meeting is being held up there and powerful mafia leaders are going." This information is new to me. "You know this...right?"

"No." I shake my head I turn slowly. "I..no he didn't..I didn't know." Silence falls between us.

"Well I'm supposed to be taking you home, you ready?" I nod, afraid if I speak a sob will be replaced by it. I shouldn't be so worked up about this, but the last thing I was expecting was for him to just...leave.

He leads me into a dark car and I'm silent of the ride there, it's not until we stop a few feet away for I ask him for more information. "Do you know when he'll be back?"

"These trips can last up to a month."

"Oh." The word comes out so flat.

"It can vary to be honest." He rushes his answer out.

"Okay," I reach out for the handle, "thank you for the ride."

"Of course." His tone stiffens but I just get out and start to walk myself, as I do so I take my phone out and go to our messages, he sent me nothing too. Instead I decided to text him.

Me: So I heard you went on a business trip.
Sent

I get an instant reply to my surprise.

Tamir🖤: Yes.

Me: In Italy?
Seen 21:36

Tamir🖤: Yes.

I almost trip on the stairs climbing up. Why is he giving me the cold shoulder when he's the one on a business and left me in the dark?! I make it inside before I text back.

Me: Well, I hope you enjoy yourself. I know how much you love the trips.
Seen 21:40

Tamir🖤: Sure.

Sure? Sure?! My eyes start to well up at his on word replies. What's happening right now? I don't understand.

Me: Is everything okay?
Seen 21:41

Tamir🖤: Yes.

Okay I'm done. I can't with his replies, I just stuff my phone back into my bag.