Part 54

I mutter under my breath, about how obnoxious he can be and how unpredictable he's getting before finishing and making my way back to the front.

The closer I get the more I hear the mumbles of conversation. A breeze whistles up my dress and I feel it more as my lace dampens. He left me wet.

I move back into sight to see him on the phone speaking in a low hush. I wonder what he'll do if I just start playing with myself with him standing right there. Would he give me the attention I need? Will his attention be enough to satisfy me?

I walk into the room catching his attention and he turns to me. "Locked." I move to him and he nods, I reach out to him taking his hands and pull him to me.

"Not now my love," he tells me yet his feet follows me anyways, I lead him to his usual table and place my hand on his back to guide him to his seat. "What about the files? They took everything?" He sits.

I pass in front of him before lifting myself on the table, his eyebrows knit together, confused. "And why wasn't this dealt with earlier?" He questions the person on the other line.

From my hips I start to slide my lace panties down and getting the right type of attention from Tamir right away, his eyes immediately drop to my core and I bend forward to cut his observation short. "Mm-hm." He hums then moves his phone away. "This isn't the time Halcyon."

"You're not doing anything," my insides ache for satisfaction, "you're just watching."

"Repeat that again," he puts his phone back on his ear. He leans back pushing his hips up and then rests a hand on his thigh.

I spread my legs open. I know exactly what I'm doing, he knows exactly what I'm doing, yet he's stoped fussing about it. I go to please myself.

Knowing my body a little better then he does I know exactly how to play with myself, how to get that burning feeling, how to make my cunt yearn for more then just my fingers.

Tamir watches me, infatuated with me as well as distracted by me. "Yeah I'm listening," no he's not, his eyes meet mine as my breathing shakes and I throw my head back.

There's nothing to be embarrassed about, he's seen it closer then this, he's kisses it, sucked on it, licked it, everything has been done. I try with all my might not to be so loud when my hips shake and I almost drop back coming for him.

"And how much is that?" I hear him say as I try collecting myself. "Double it." Why is he even on the phone right now? Just for that, him not giving me the attention I want, makes me a little pissed.

I drop on my knees in front of him. His eyes scan me with a smug smile. "Fuck me Tamir," I whisper as he reads my lips, "I'm on my knees for you, come on." I run my hands up his thighs. "Please.." I'm turning into a mess right in front of him.

He shakes his head no. "Burn them, each and everyone one of them. No evidence, not even a crum of it."

I take his cock out to see he's already dripping in pre-cum, of course he is, he was about to rail me before we got interrupted. I stand massaging his shaft in my hand and his eyes stick on mine.

I come to a straddle on him then take it upon myself to slide him inside me, in his left ear I moan making sure only he can hear me. His arm snakes around my waist making sure I take all his length.

I kiss his neck, his ear lope, lower down his neck, leaving trials and trials on love bites like he always does. I start to ride him, slow at first before I finally get the bounce right then speed up.

I can hear it now, the other person talking, information and information is spilled out before the guy finally asked. "Boss? Sir, are you still there."

"Answer him," I smile to myself, I can barely tell if I'm doing this right but I must be doing something right if he's this distracted.

"I don't want any more calls, I'm held up. No more distributions or interruptions, understood?"

"Yes sir." The voice answers right away before Tamir hangs up. Now he has both his hands at each hip and I tower over him finally able to kiss him.

"You should of told me time was all it took to bring the slut of you out," he pushes himself up into me harder and I almost cry out. "You were on your knees, begging and pleading for this,"

"Uhh!" I moan gripping onto his shoulders, now he's in control using his hips.

"It's always the nice girls that are the sluttiest, my little whore." My eyes shut to his words as I take more of him. "You like that don't you? This is what you wanted, my attention. Mmhm my love?"

"Y-yes," I stammer. "I wanted...I wanted to feel you in me."

"So needy," he thrusts me up into a jerk. He's not wrong. I've never been more glad when I come, for him only to turn me on my front so I can take him from the back.
Until finally, a minimum of thirty minutes later he gives out leaving me overstimulated and shaking.

He moves me to my office placing me on the seat before leaving me there. I know something is going on, something he doesn't want to tell me about, I don't know if I had anything to do with me, but it has everything to do with us staying in my coffee shop.

He reappears a few minutes later and takes his tux off before moving to me. I notice for something I should have a before, his face, his expression, he looks wary. He goes to shut the office door behind him.