Part 64

Part of me wants to just beat at his chest for leaving me so...vulnerable at the hospital, for listening to Kate and not coming, for trying to do what's he thinks is best for me.

His men are ordered out leaving just him and I in the room but I image Kent at the back door on guard.

In front of me he loses his tux top and starts to roll the sleeves to his elbow. He steps for me and I put a hand out stopping him form closing the gap between us. "What the hell Tamir..." my voice has gone soft into a broken whisper. "What the hell?"

"I swear," his voice has dropped an octave too, deeper and mesmerizing, "it wasn't supposed to go this far, she was never supposed to stab you. No one...no one expected you to escape."

"What do you mean?" I frown.

"The test," my heart drops, "that was it." He steps forward despite my stopping arm. "It was only a test of endurance, my sister...she took things too far. I'm sorry."

"Are you?" I question.

"Yes." He doesn't hesitate.

"You knew?"

"Yes."

"Why would you put me through that? I thought I was getting kidnapped because of a necklace you gave me!"

"I know how it looks-"

"I was sacred!" My eyes sting. "I saw death flash before my eyes falling off that building. I didn't even know there was a pool there! I thought I was going to die!" He nods slipping his hands under the fabric of my blazer. "I was sacred."

"I know." He starts to take my blazer off me and I let it slip off. "When I found you, you were shaking horribly. I saw the fear in your eyes, that's why I couldn't bring myself to...I saw the night of the crash in your eyes again."

"I..." have no words for him. Instead I watch how his hands gently make their way down my shoulder to my elbows and then he holds my heals forearm to him. "Don't tell me that was part of-"

"It was." He turns his fingers on the healed scar. "TK, Tamir Kim."

"That's psychotic," he laughs at my comment. "Hurt like a bitch too." He pulls my arms up to his shoulder and I fold my hands behind his neck letting him stand between my legs.

"My whole family loves you, not as much as I do but they're really eager to meet the girl who escaped the test." He presses our foreheads together and his eyes shut. His hand at my side runs up my ribs before running back down.

"Kate, she was right." His eyes open staring straight into my soul. "She said that I'm the worst thing that's ever happened to you-"

"That's not-"

"Let me finish my love," he cuts me off, "she said that because she saw how lifeless you looked on that bed. I saw how lifeless you looked on that bed. She hates me, and I hate myself for taking the innocence in your eyes and replacing them with tears.

"None stop pain." He pulls me closer and I rub the nape of his neck. "You've changed my way of seeing things," my heart skips a beat. "I used to run on hate, until you came into my life and showed me otherwise.

"Thank you Halcyon. Thank you for believing in me when I didn't believe in myself. Please don't lose that in my lifestyle, don't lose yourself." He stops, licks his lips and shuts his eyes once more. "Can you...can you forgive me?"

"You're asking...for my forgiveness?"

"I've done so much wrong to you,"

The sincerity in his tone, the truth in his words, the care in his touch. I take it all in. "You better make it up to me." I shut my eyes too. I feel the warmth of his lips as they press against mine.

I arch my back sitting up right and take in a sharp breath through the nose as the kiss wavers. I break away fluttering my eyes open, "I love you." I breath meeting his eyes, open too.

"I love you." He confesses putting our lips back together, I move mine in time with him letting the bliss swallow me whole before he picks me up. I cling onto him smashing our lips together more as he walks with me.

I feel the cushion press against my back as I'm lowered. My breathing shakes feeling his kisses trail down my neck as his hands works to get my jeans off. I need to kick my damn shoes off first which I do.

"Please tell me you stayed on brith control?" He strips my jeans off.

"Yes," I moan feeling his mouth suck on the fabric covering my nipple. His kisses continue to trail down, I hear shoes fall meaning he must have kicked his own off.

The moment he starts eating at me merciless is the moment I completely lose my shit. Everything from the anger of him not coming to see me to the depth of how much I missed him melts into this utopia.

I grab a handful of his hair making him suck on me harder, "Ah!" I try snapping my legs shut but can't. "Oh my gosh!" My jaw drops as I shake underneath him letting all myself spill out.

"Ohh," I try grabbing anything above me to stabilize me, Tamir has decided to enter me while I'm still squirting everything out, I'm overflowing. "I can feel your pussy grip my dick inside you," he holds my thighs giving himself full access to me. "Miss me that much?

"I already want to come because of you." I can feel him throbbing in me, or is that my own heart beat? I can't...I can't tell. "Oh shit!" He keeps thrusting into me before he drops to hover over me continuing with his hips.

He takes my hands in his above my head kissing me arduously and I cross my ankles feeling him deeper in my stomach. Oh gosh! I can feel him in my stomach. "Thank you go coming back to me-" he tries to be heart filled, but only for so long, "shit I'm coming."

My toes curl as my pussy wall twitch to the feeling of him filling me. "Shit!" I shove him. "Pull out!" I tap out and he does. My whole body burns but my core has it worse, I turn to my side cupping my sore cunt as well as hiding it.

"Damn," he chuckles to himself as I whimper feeling myself shake. Never have I told him to pull out, I guess for once, it was too much.