First Time

* Remember you can request an imagine on the previous part in the book called "Its your call!" All you have to do is comment on that page! Here's a sweet imagine dedicated to all of you who commented that you wanted something along the lines of cute and along the lines of being shy. Enjoy*.
__________
I watch Austin's gaze drift up and down my body. He's so nervous and I can sense it. As his eyes finally meet back up with mine, he swallows hard. I let mine drift away now. I start at his bare shoulders. Each muscle perplexed like a gratified in-depth sculpture through his arms as he holds himself upright on the bed. His abs rest softly back in place after each breath he takes. His dark blue jeans hang low right on his hips, showing my only known weakness; a v-line. This time I'm the one who swallows hard. I reach out and grab his hand. At first he shies away. "It's okay.." I faintly whisper.
"I don't want to screw up," he says. "You won't.." I reply. He swings one foot off the bed to get up but I stop him. "Listen to me. I want you to put your hands right here," I say taking both his hands and place them on my knees. "Now think of me as a book you've been dying to read. Fuck me like you would if I was a page turner that you could not put down." I hear his breath whimper out in defeat as he comes crashing down on top of me. "You promise I won't screw up?" I grab his neck and pull his face to mine. "I cross my heart"
"Okay..."