FWB: Part 2

Warning! This part is rated R. Only a mature audience please.

No rude comments!

~Katie

~~~~~~

“Come here,” he growls and lunges forward to me, making me fall back against the mattress. His lips crash onto mine and my hands run viciously through his hair. A small moan escapes his throat. Boy.. That’s a turn on.

His hands move under my shirt and yank it up over my head. His eyes look thirsty as he stares me down.

“I’ve been dying to see what’s under your shirts”

I let a little smile form on my lips. Wearing a hoodie all the time has its perks.

My small fingers yank on the ends of his shirt until he pulls it up over his head, revealing his abs. They are a sight to see. It’s as if the boy is made of stone and someone took a carving tool to his muscles.

“Like what you see?” he smirks watching me. I look back up into his eyes. I giggle giving him his answer.

He leans back down and starts kissing my neck. Each suck has me begging for more. He moves down and plants soft kisses on my chest until his get to my bra.

“This need to come off”

His hands quickly go underneath me and unclip the clasps holding the fabric to my bare breast. I help him by sliding my straps down my shoulders. He stops me and pulls it off faster than i have time to think.

“Fuck “Y/N” he whispers as he stares down at them. “I always knew they were perfect but i didn’t think they were this perfect.”

A little part of me feels better about myself. I have sent the boy i’ve longed for in admiration. His hands gently come over to them and he massages them slowly. Soon his head buried into my chest.

After a while of his play time, his lips keep working their way down. He slides my black yoga pants off and gulps when he see my red laced thong.

“Red Y/N? It’s like you knew this was going to happen…”

Oh how I wished I did. I would have worn a red bra too.

His teeth grab a hold on pull the fabric down my thighs until they reach my ankles. My breathing picks up as I can’t take not having him in me.

My head throws itself back when a warmth pleasure is placed on my core. His tongue moves down in circles as he enjoys teasing me.

“Austin!” I moan trying to make him stop. I feel him smile.

He pulls away and drops his pants along with his boxers. He walks over to the nightstand and pulls a condom out of the box. How did he know that’s where I keep them? Little bastard.

“What?” he whispers as he hovers over me.

“You don’t like Austease?”

“Fuck me already”

“Impatient…” he mumbles as he looks down to slip on the rubber. My eyes trail down and the bulge as I finally see just how big Clark is…

“Mahomies haven’t been lying” i swallow.

He snickers and brings his focus back up to my eyes. His lips quiver before they push against mine, distracting me. One of his hands comes up to my face and the other is helping him position himself.  

A loud moan screeches from my mouth as he goes all the way in. It makes me pull away from him.

He freezes.

“Am I hurting you?”

I calm myself and peel my eyes open.

“No, no. Keep going”

His eyes stay on mine, making sure i’m not lying to him. He’s being concerned and that’s the biggest turn on ever. He starts thrusting himself inside of me slowly at a steady pace.

“Austin,” i breathe, closing my eyes. “Faster”

He does what he’s told and picks up his pace. His eyes close as his hips starting hitting my thighs harder.

“Fuck Y/N” he moans. Beads of sweat start to form on his forehead. His gawl cletches tighter and tighter with each thrust.

My head throws back suddenly as a rush of pleasure builds up in my stomach.

“Austin, i’m gonna-”

“Do it. Cum for me baby girl”

With those words I do as he says. I let everything go and he follows me. We both mumble each others names and his head falls into the crook of my neck as he thrust a few last times. He sucks away to keep his voice moans hushed. His strong body falls onto me as he pulls out. Our breathing trying to calm itself.

I push his sweaty hair out of his face as his head rests on my chest.

“Oh god. Why didn’t we think of this before?” he breathes out.