Never Again Mahone

I sit back on the couch with a magazine in hand. The new headlines strike my attention. 'Austin Mahone's new girlfriend looks like ex (Y/N). Is Austin fully over her?'
I do admit, a pain hits my heart hard because part of me still isn't over him, and to see he moved on so fast hurts too. Especially since she supposedly looks like me. I flip over to the table of contents and look for Austin's name. Page 9.. I quickly turn to page 9 and see what I was afraid of. Him kissing a girl who looks almost identical to me but with a different hair color. "Sources say Mahone clearly isn't over his ex girlfriend (Y/N), but the two have no intentions of getting back together anytime soon. For now 'Austin's new boo' is just a temporary until he wins over a way to get his girl back. If he ever does. Was it really necessary to date her look alike though?'
No Austin It wasn't necessary to find someone who looks like me. That actually pisses me off. This girl is prettier than me. She has all the features I wish I had. This makes me feel like a ugly stick in the mud. I pull out my phone and click on Austin's name. I tap message and type out the words that my heart felt. "Thanks a lot dickwad. You know I already have a low self esteem. I hope you and your 'new boo' live a happy life together."
Within seconds after I hit send, Austin replies, but I refuse to read it. I wish nothing more than to have him out of my life fully. The boy broke my heart not just once, but twice. It's his turn to see what if feels like to be in pain.

The night whirls around and I get ready for bed. It's not too late, but I feel exhausted. Just as I settle into my sheets, my door bell rings. I sigh and get up. I scratch my butt and fix my hair. What? We all do it. I unlock the door to reveal the man I wished only two hours ago never to see again. I go to shut it, but his hand blocks it.
"(Y/N) hear me out.."
I drop the grip on the door and walk into my living room, giving him the okay to come in. I feel his body heat next to mine and I swear my heart has never beat so fast.
"She was you. The magazine just changed your hair color to make up a story. You know I'm not over you and I would never do that. "
My body jerks around into his grip. "That's not me!" I object remembering her fragile body. I know I'm not that skinny. His hand reaches out and cups my face. "Yes it is baby. You just don't see yourself the way the world sees you."
I look away from his gaze. How could he be right.
"That doesn't mean you didn't break my heart."
"I know, but I broke mine too. I never meant to hurt you. I never want to hurt you again. Please, please forgive me."
His eyes plead for forgiveness. I was the happiest when I was with Austin. I haven't been the same since he left.
My arms fool me by reaching up around his neck before I even made up my mind. My lips found their way to his and pressed down hard giving in to his incredible aura. "Break my heart again Austin Mahone and I'll never forgive you."