2:36 am

I breathe heavily as I work through the burn.

"10 more songs.. Just 10 more," I say to myself as I keep going on the elliptical at the gym. I don't exercise. Honestly I HATE exercising but recently I've noticed Austin hasn't been turned on as much with me as he used to be and I think it's because of the weight I've put on. He will never tell me that, I know, but hopefully all this hard work will pay off and I won't have to compete with all the gorgeous girls strutting around him 24/seven.

"6 more song," I acknowledge once Bad Blood goes off. I feel my heart racing and my head pounding and myself physically dying. I don't know how people do this. Like damn.

I look around and notice I'm alone finally. With it being 2:36 am I was hoping for some me time. I crank up my Sam Hunt playlist and start singing at the top of my lungs.

"And he walks in, it all makes sense, suddenly you're climbin all up next to me, next to me. I ain't no fool, you rascal you, you don't want me, you just want your ex to see."

Halfway through the song I feel eyes on my back. I turn my head to see Austin smirking with his arms crossed.

I yank out my headphones and stop moving. I start to step off, but suddenly I feel a body step up onto the elliptical petals with me.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I start laughing. He grabs the arm controller thing and we start moving. I hold tight on top of his grip to keep from flying off. After about 20 seconds Austin starts panting. "I could ask you the same question," he whispers into my ear. "Fuck this is hard," he adds stopping the movement. We both laugh until it isn't funny anymore, then we laugh just a little more.

He steps off and reaches out for my hand. As I step down he falls onto the floor. "What does that thing even do anyway, besides kill me?"

I lay down beside him. "I've been trying to figure that out."

I look over to him and he reaches out to hold my hand.

"You're not a gym person babe."

I look back up to the ceiling.

"Yeah, I know"

We both laugh again.

"Then why are you here?"

I sigh deeply.

"Come on tell me," he says sitting up on his side.

"I don't know Austin. I just feel... Like I.. Like I've gained weight and you don't find me attractive anymore..."

The room goes quiet. I guess I was right. I finally get the courage to look into his eyes and that's when I realize he's smiling.

"What?" I ask feeling offended.

"You think you're fat?"

My eyes grow big and I have to look away because I feel my cheeks growing red with embarrassment.

"Y/N, sweetheart you are not fat and you have not gained anything. You are still so so so beautiful. Actually no, you are more beautiful now than you were when I first met you. Trust me when I say you can stay away from this bloody gym."

I roll my eyes and look away. Of course he would do the good boyfriend thing and not tell me the truth.

"Oh yeah? Then why don't you get turned on very much anymore?" I blurt out.

This time he's the one with the red cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"No, no you're right. I've just been so focused on releasing the new album. I haven't been the best when it come to us and I'm sorry. I didn't realize how much we haven't had sex..."

His face becomes puzzled. It makes sense now. He has been focusing so much on his music and I haven't even thought about it.

"Oh my god baby we haven't... OH MY GOD," he starts partially freaking out.

I roll onto my stomach and try to contain my laughing. Suddenly Austin flips me back over and presses his warm lips onto mine. Things start heating up and I can't help but feel the attraction that I thought we were missing.

"What are you doing?" I giggle, pulling back.

"I'm making love to my gorgeous girlfriend, what else would I be doing?"

----
OMG YOU GUYS THIS SORT OF HAPPENED THE OTHER NIGHT TO ME. Except things didn't go this far, but at least I got the kiss from the cute guy that I can now call my boyfriend. OH AND GUESS WHAT!
I met Sam Hunt, yeah no big deal except IT WAS A BIG DEAL. I will marry him btw even though I'm a foot and a half shorter than him lmafo.
Soooooo enough about me. What have y'all been up to recently??? How'd you like this imagine??? Do you like the gym cause personally I hate it if you can't tell!
Love you lots!
-/ K.L