I'll think about it

*WARNING* THIS IS SEXUAL. If you don't like these things, then please do not read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Austin, I need your help with-” I say walking into his room to ask him about the papers i’m supposed to fill out to go on tour with him. I freeze when I see him laying in his bed jerking off  under the covers. He jumps up and looks at me wide eyed. “(Y/N).. I-”

I shake my head and smile, walking out of the room. I shut the door behind me. Oh Austin…

I get halfway down the stairs and he comes bolting through the door. “I’m sorry you had to see that,” he states. I stop and turn to him, coming closer to him than I expected. His chest hits mine as I sense his nervousness. My brain tells me not to do my next move, but something inside me pushes me over the edge. I drop the papers in my hand and pounce on Austin. My hand grips his neck and I pull him down to my level, connecting our lips. He doesn’t reject. His hands rest on my waist, but they pull me closer with each second. I run my hand through his hair and he moans. I smile, causing him to do the same. He presses my back against the wall and pulls away long enough to whisper “Jump”. I jump up and he catches my thighs, wrapping my legs  around his waist. His fingertips creep further and further up my shirt until I get tired of being teased and rip it off. He looks at my chest wide eyed. “Oh god…” He whispers under his breath. “You like what you see?” I ask with a smile. He bites his lip and nods. I reach for his shirt, but he beats me to it, yanking it off and throwing it to an unknown place beneath the stairs. His lips press to mine once again and he take off walking up the stairs. He places me down on the mattress gently before climbing on top of me. “Are you sure about this?” he questions. I don’t reply. Instead I roll him over and take the lead. My lips lead a trail from his neck to his perfectly engraved v-line. I slowly undo the button on his jeans and I watch him. His eyes a little unsteady and his body slightly quivering. I love how innocent Austin actually is. I pull off his pants and take his boxers down with them. His dick smacks against his stomach, hard. I guess he didn’t finish what he was doing earlier…

I kiss down his trail until I get to the tip. I roll my tongue in a circle, causing him to go weak. His hips buck up to my mouth, and I go down on him. He lets out a huge groan. “Sweet mother… (Y/N)..” I bob my head a couple of time, then kiss back up to his mouth. He reconnects our lips and it’s as if they are perfectly molded for each other. His hand goes to the curve of my back and flips us back over so he could be the dominant one. I wiggle out of my yoga pants and my thong with his help without causing our lips to break apart. I sit up and his hands make their way to the clasp on my bra. He undoes it and then I sling it across the room, laughing. He laughs with me, but just stares at me for too long. I watch as his eyes flicker from my chest to my face constantly.  “It’s okay, you can touch them.” I take my hand and pick up his before placing it on my boob. He massages them slightly and then kisses me again. His grip gets tighter as our kiss becomes deeper. “You are so beautiful,” he whispers pulling away. Clark throbs a little and I smile feeling him on my hip. Austin leans over me and pulls a condom out of the nightstand. He slides it on and lines himself up to my entrance. “You’re positive?” I lick my lips and give him the okay. He slowly slides into me and I arch my back trying to adjust to his size. He stops and his eyes plead with worry. “Am I hurting you?” I grab onto his shoulders and pull him back down to my sight. “Fuck me Austin, and fuck me now.” He takes no other mercy and begins thrusting into me like theres no tomorrow. I scream after each hard hit to my sweet spot. He muffles my name under his breath as we both come closer and closer to climax. “Oh.. fuccccck” He screams, releasing himself inside of me. I bite my tongue as I do the same. He buries his face into my neck and sucks hard on my skin. So much pain, but it feels so good. I scratch my nails into his back causing him to moan intensively. Our bodies both refuse to move as he pulls himself out of me. He becomes a heavy mass against mine. Our breaths uneven from our lungs lacking oxygen. “That was,” he starts, “Amazing,” I finish. He lifts his head up a little and I smile, pushing back some of his sweaty hair. “You should walk in on me masturbating more often.” I giggle and roll my eyes. “I’ll think about it."

____________________________

Oh fuck... I need Jesus