Soul Mate

"Y/N! There's a package here for you!" My roommate practically sings from the living room. I laugh and get up from my countless hours of studying and semi run to the door. I never get packages. She normally does considering she's the one who's boy crazy.

I pick up the box and walk over to the bar, grabbing a knife off the counter and cut the tape. My eyes grow wide at the plane ticket that's left starring at me. It's to Paris..

The city of love!

I pick up the box and look all over it. It has no return address! I have no idea who it's from!

"Oh yeah," she says walking into where I am. "Part 2 of that is outside the door,"

I wiggle my eyebrows and push past her to open the door. Honestly, what's going on?!

My heart beat picks up as I twist the nob and then completely stops when my eyes meet my old love, Austin down on one knee.

Before I can speak, he does.

"Y/N, we've parted, we've loved, we've been through it all. I've finally got my life together and I don't know how else to live it if you aren't by my side. I know this isn't typical, but will you do me the honors of marrying me?"

My head tells me no, but my heart tells me yes. I shake my head and he slips the diamond ring on my finger. I love Austin and because of him, I truly believe soul mates are real..