Dared

The inside of my lip rubs raw as I keep biting it to keep from smiling.
"You're gonna talk to me," Austin says sitting down next to me. I keep my focus on the tv. For the whole day I've been dared by Mahomies on twitter to give Austin the silent treatment. So far it's working. I only have one more hour to go until midnight. "(Y/N).. (Y/N).. (Y/N).."
I roll my eyes at his constant repeating of my name. "You like my dick, don't you?"
My eyes grow wide and bolt to him. A huge smirk grows on his face. I feel the redness hit my cheeks so I look away. He's not gonna win.. I can't let him win.
"You know you do," he says leaning closer to me. "You like it when I press it against you, like this." He remarks as his body moves closer and lays me back on the couch. Soon I fell exactly what he said I would press against my thigh.
My heart pumps faster and it's getting harder and harder to think.
"You also like when I kiss your neck, right here," he whispers as his lips touch my neck. His fingers trail down my stomach to a lower region. I can't take it anymore. I let the moan in my throat come out and it follows with a "Austinnn"
His sweet lips pull away. "HA! YOU TALKED!"
I laugh and bury my face in the cushion. "Curse you Austin Mahone!"