Cancelling The Phone

My eyes close and a sigh runs out of my lungs. "Hi, it's (Y/N). Sorry I'm not available to get to my phone right now. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
My heart breaks knowing that's not going to happen ever again. Soon will never come fast enough. "You need to stop doing this to yourself man," Rob says as he walks in and notices I grip one phone to my ear and (Y/N)'s in my hand. "She's gone. I know you still love, we all do, but we can't do anything to bring her back. The good Lord called her home for a reason. Do you really think if she was here right now, she'd want you listening to her old voice mail, making yourself go through so much pain?"
My eyes reopen and I feel that aching clutch to my heart. "No..."
He walks over and pats my back. "Maybe it's time you cancel her phone.."
My body tenses up just thinking of letting go of the last recording I have of her. I regret it now. I should have taken more pictures. I should have filmed more videos. But I didn't. Now I have nothing. Nothing but the stupid answering machine on her phone. "I can't.." I tell him. I let myself drain in my sorrows. "I'll never be able to. She's still here. She always will be and that recording is the only reminder I have of just how much she meant to me.. I do not have the power inside of myself to let go. There's no way I'm letting her go."