Short and Sweet

Picture this;

Playing hide and seek with the foolish 4 in the studio. 

It's completely dark besides the flashlight on my phone because they decided it would be more fun in the dark. As the game started to come to an end, the only person missing was Austin.

"I'll find him guys," I say as I check back in with the others to make sure he hasn't came back in the main room where they await. I swear I've searched this place 5 times in every little detail, but I still can't find him. And he's still not in here. He's either really good, or I'm really bad. 

"Damn it Austin," I whisper under my breath as I walk back into dance studio. I'm pretty much to the point of giving up. Suddenly a hand goes over my mouth and another pulls my waist to their body.

"Guess who?" The deep voice asks. I smile under his hand and he removes it, twirling me into him.

"Where the heck where you?!" I ask feisty.

"I'm been behind you this whole time."

"What?" I ask curiously. How could he have been behind me without knowing?

"Always expect the unexpected babe." 

His face lightens and I can see his white teeth in the darkness as they come closer to me. His lips press against mine.

"But I'll let you tell the guys you found me"