Im no angel

"Hey (Y/N), where's the popco-" I yell down the hall, walking into the living room of my best friends house. I stop mid sentence when I see tears streaking down her face. I pick up my pace and kneel down in front of her. She tries wiping them, but she knows she's been caught. I take her hands away, holding them and stare into her eyes. "What's wrong?"
She shakes her head and looks away. A sniffle comes and then she looks back, giving me the slightest smile. "It's in the cabinet beside the refrigerator."
My thumb comes up and wipes under her eyes. "Tell me."
I plead in my expression. I've never seen her cry. Her hands pull away from me and she stands, walking out onto the patio. "I don't know what's wrong Austin! I just keep crying!"
Her frail figure leans against the railing. "My emotions are so fucked up! I'm not supposed to cry!"
I walk out behind her. My front presses against her back. I let my arms embrace her in a backward hug. My faces shies into her hair. "It's okay," I try to tell her. She objects me, turning around. "No it's not." I shake my head arguing against her. "Angels can cry too."
A pathetic laugh escapes her lips. "I'm no angel, Austin."
My feelings take over before I could control them. My hands reach up to the sides of her face, caressing her. My lips sweep over hers. "Oh but (Y/N) you are to me"
Surprisingly she leans up to me and combines our lips. My heart flutters. I've known I've loved her all along, thank god she took the courage and kissed me first.