Self Harm

Austin's POV...

Today's been a stressful day. I've been at the studio since 5 this morning. It's currently 10 pm. My album's coming out in less then a month and we've been trying to add little detail and minor fixes everywhere. I want it to be great. My Mahomies deserve the best and I refuse to give them anything less.
I pull into the driveway and park my car in the garage. A sigh/ smile comes upon my face as I see (Y/N) car right beside me. That means she's here. She's just what I need. I hope she's not asleep yet. I grab my phone off the charger and step out. As I walk into the kitchen I notice all the lights are off. That's kind of strange... (Y/N) normally leaves one on when she knows I'll be home late. What if something happened to her? I shake the thought. I can't even imagine that happening.
I kick off my shoes and throw my keys on the bar before making my way up the stairs. I look down the hall in the den to see no tv on which is also strange because (Y/N) hates the quiet so she normally has it playing on low.
"Y/N?" I say but it comes out more as a question. I get no answer. "Y/N" I repeat a little more loudly. My heart starts racing. Where is she?
I open the door to our bed room to find the light on. I look around to find the room rummaged through. Papers are thrown everywhere and the dresser is completely a disaster. I look to her side of the bed and see all her meds scattered on the sheets with quite a few missing. My head jerks to the bathroom and I see the door closed. Oh god no...
I take off running and try to open the door, but it's locked. "Y/n? Open up!" I shout. She's still not responding. Please no... "Y/N!" I yell as I bang on the door. I know her past. She suffers from extreme anxiety and depression. The mix is not good. When they both kick in, it's like a deathly monster overcomes the sweet hearted beauty I know.
I drop to my knees and look under the door sill. I can see her shadow outlined on the floor. She appears to be sitting up against the tub.
"(Y/N), if you can hear me, please answer me," I manage to muffle. I watch as the shadow turns it's head to the door.
"Austin, I can't move," I hear her faintly say.
"It's okay baby, I'm coming to get you."
I hop back up to my feet and start thinking of what I can use to pry the door open. A hammer? It doesn't hurt to try. I run down the stairs and find the tool box in the garage. Luckily a hammer sits on top. I snatch it and run back up stairs.
"Don't come near the door, okay?" I tell her even if she can't move. Slowly I buckle the hammer under the lock and pop it. I grab the handle and jiggle. It's open. I throw the hammer down and run inside to see (Y/N) with her knees up to her chest shaking. I quickly pull her into my arms and take her to our bed. I notice something as I lay her down. Her arms are covered in blood. She cut herself...
"I'm s-s-sor-" she stutters as she sees my eyes, but I cut her off. "Shhhh... It's okay."
She looks at me with her bright eyes. They look sedated, but then again they are. I wrap her in the covers and pull her chin up to look at me with my finger.
"How many did you take sweetheart?"
Her eyes close, but she reopens them.
"Double," she whispers. I nod and go get a towel. I return and hold pressure down on her wrist. She winces.
"I know it hurts but I need you to hold this."
She agrees and presses her small hands over the damage. I quickly put her back in my arms and rush down to my car. I steadily set her inside and run back inside to get my keys and shoes. Soon, I'm floor boarding it on the highway.
After all the medical treatment is over, a nurse steps out into the hallway and gestures for me to come in. I wipe my palms on my shorts before I stand. I can't believe I didn't notice she wasn't being herself these last couples days. I should have stayed with her and not spent so much time working.
I walk past the nurse and smile, then put my head down. She shuts the door behind me to give us privacy. I slowly look up to (Y/N) starring at me wide eyed in terror.
"I'm sorry," she bluntly speaks.
I shake my head and approach her.
"Don't be. You're okay, I'm okay. It's all okay."
I reach out and take her hand in mine and sit down in the chair beside the bed. My eyes scan up her arms looking at the bandages. It hurts my heart knowing what she did.
"Why?" I whisper surprisingly. My eyes meet hers but she looks away.
"I don't know... I found my box of razors and I... I don't know what overcome me..."
Water fills the rims of her eyes and tears start streaming down her face. I get up and crawl beside her. She shuffles in sheets, giving me room to hold her in my arms.
I hold her tight and kiss her head.
"It's okay baby... It's all gonna be fine. We're gonna get through this, okay?"
My fingers wipe the tears away and pull her face close to mine. I press a gentle kiss on her nose. She nods her head and whispers "Okay."
Okay means forever and I will always fight for her forever. She might not know that, but she will always have something to fight for. No matter what. I will always love her.

Imagine: Austin Mahone Edition *EDITING*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara